Oh atheists, teach me there is no God and I will be free.

Ponderer

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 12:25 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
From what I've read, He did say "Let there be LIGHT !"
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 07:35 am
@Susmariosep,
There's loads in the North Sea, it's now sustainable again.
Susmariosep

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 11:27 am
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, last time I talked with you I told you to think over my last post to you, that was in the thread, The tolerant atheist, see below in Annex.

So, excuse me, but I am not going to deal with you here in this thread with your post addressed to me, of which I do not see neither head nor tail over which I should react to.

Please return to our previous exchange in the thread of The tolerant atheist, see below in Annex.

Annex
Quote:
From Susmariosep:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 04:50 pm | Thread: The tolerant atheist

@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, let you and me do some useful thinking, okay?

I am not the author of this thread.

But I am a student of what I call the study of atheists' thinking, and my thesis is that atheists don't think, they emote.

So my concern is connected with the thread here.

What is your thesis on atheists, in re do they think, or what do they do with their thinking faculty?

I am not the author of this thread, so I will not take the task of trying to make posters here keep to the thread.

It has become acceptable to the FOOA (founders owners operators of a2k) to let a thread go into any direction at all, even to my observation, into nothing but a trade-off of foul utterances against one another among the posters in the thread.

As you are here in this thread of "The tolerant atheist," you are into in effect the study of atheists in their social attitude of tolerance in human society, among members of society for behaviors of fellow human individuals and groups thereof.

So, summing up, let us we two talk about how atheists think, is that okay with you?

It is a waste of your thinking resources to waste your time with pursuing the goal you are engaged in as of now, toward me, which is one of antagonism, expressed in words like dick and bowels.

This post is getting to be lengthy, so I still stop here.

Okay, dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness the reaction of Izzy to my message to him, as follows:

Will he accept my invitation to him for us two to together study atheists in re the question, Do they think at all?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 01:21 pm
@Susmariosep,
Sorry, I misread, you said God, I thought you said cod. I just thought you were really into fish.
Susmariosep

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, and dear readers here, you see, I think on the basis of three ultimate premisses of thinking that is worth any salt at all, namely:

1. The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence.
2. Existence is from oneself or from another.
3. Existence is in the mind and/or outside and independent of the mind.

So, dear Izzy, do you have anything that you want very much to teach me, that is ultimately grounded on the above three premisses at all?

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness how Izzy will react to my invitation here.

Will he take up something to teach me that is to my observation first and foremost grounded on the three premisses I state above?

Because, I want to tell you, when you exchange thoughts with fellow humans, monitor their thinking to see whether they talk on the basis of these three premisses, or outside or even in contradiction to them.

When you see them to be outside and even in contradiction to the three premisses, avoid them like the plague: for there is no sense in getting into an exchange with such humans who are not grounded at all on solid foundation with their thinking.
Ponderer

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 02:55 pm
@izzythepush,
And I thought you were talking about the Northern Lights.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 03:05 pm
@Susmariosep,
I'm more of a dick and bowels man.
Susmariosep

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 01:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, I am at a loss, what is your message, in re your words, "I'm [you're] more of a dick and bowels man."

Please, do bring up something which you like to talk about with me, in particular on the issue God exists or not, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

What about mathematics, do you know mathematics?

I will start a thread on Please explain to me, the way of mathematicians, what do you think about my idea, namely, a thread on my quest for mathematicians to explain to me the way of mathematicians?

I will not proceed to write the OP of this thread, "Dear math experts, please explain to me the way of mathematicians."
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 03:26 pm
@Susmariosep,
We've not talked much, surely you can't have forgotten already?

Is the nature of existence sinking slowly over the horizon?
Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 03:35 pm
This joker is one of the more squirrelly of the type, but why is it that religious whack-jobs think that atheists have any interest in talking to them? More importantly, why would they think an atheist cares what they believe?

It passeth understanding.
Susmariosep

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, you ask me: "@Susmariosep, We've not talked much, surely you can't have forgotten already?"

I am always receptive to talk with you on anything at all which I have done some thinking on.

What do you want to talk with me about?
Susmariosep

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:02 pm
@Setanta,
Correction: "It passeth understanding, your understanding.

Time to expand your understanding, dear Setanta.

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness whether Setanta will take my tip on his expanding his understanding, or he will continue with his closeted mind; so sad indeed as I contemplate such kind of bigotry in a human, a member of the category homo sapiens, i.e. human organism of wisdom.

What a waste!

Annex
Quote:
From Setanta:

This joker is one of the more squirrelly of the type, but why is it that religious whack-jobs think that atheists have any interest in talking to them? More importantly, why would they think an atheist cares what they believe?

It passeth understanding.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:04 pm
@Susmariosep,
Game of Thrones, who do you reckon will turn out to be the android?
Susmariosep

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy and Setanta, I don't watch Game of Thrones.

My favorite cable channel is Animal Planet.

Tell Setanta when you next see him, my intellectual hobby is the study of atheists' way of thinking.

And time and again I have come to the finding that atheists don't think at all, they emote.

Their thinking if we may employ the word, thinking, is aimed at evasiveness altogether from the issue itself of God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

And they perfected their art of evasiveness by their cult of what I call 'Acquired Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome'.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 01:32 pm
@Susmariosep,
Susmariosep wrote:
My favorite cable channel is Animal Planet.

Same question.
Glennn

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 01:41 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
And time and again I have come to the finding that atheists don't think at all, they emote.

The most interesting aspect of this claim is that you make it while demonstrating your own emotional reaction to those you refer to as atheist.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 05:37 pm
@Susmariosep,
Don't call me dear, you mealy-mouthed phony. You've got a gall to talk about anyone else having a closed mind, you phony-baloney Psalm singer. Go boil your arse.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 07:57 pm
@Setanta,
My sentiments exactly.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 03:50 am
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
I have come to the finding that atheists don't think at all, they emote.
Says the meat puppet who sounds like he's reading a script on-line
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 06:48 am
@farmerman,
Not to mention dodging the tricky questions.
0 Replies