HELP!!! If untagged myself what happens when im tagged again

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 03:55 pm
Hello, my GF and I had a fight and I had untagged myself and hid some posts she made.A few days later we made up and she reposted the same things with me tagged again. i was given notification about the posts but I was not given the option to add the items on my timelime. later that day she saw my activity log and it says I hide 2 items from my timeline. I did not actively hid these posts a second time!!! Is it possible because i did it previously and it was the same post that FB automatcially "Hid it again" and that showed up on my activity log?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,976 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:06 pm
@ChrisWM2011,
ChrisWM2011 wrote:

! Is it possible because i did it previously and it was the same post that FB automatcially "Hid it again" and that showed up on my activity log?

Yes,

You could try going to your activity log, click on the post and unhide it, if that doesn't work just share it on your on timeline.
ChrisWM2011

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:14 pm
@jcboy,
Thank you! She has however since deleted the post altogether so now it does not show up… But this has been helpful. I was freaking out because I knew that I did not actively hide that post again
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:47 pm
@ChrisWM2011,
Why not just adjust your privacy preferences so she can't see your activity log? Seems to make a lot more sense and would go a long way toward reducing the communication problem you two seem to have.
ChrisWM2011

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 05:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
I wasn't trying to hide anything... I'm just trying prove I didn't hide the posts a second time. That FB automatically did it since it was the same post...
0 Replies