Rand Paul just announced!

giujohn

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Obama and Sharpton go together like Ike Eisenhower and Ike Turner. Two different people, two different agendas

Ya right. Both are narcissistic opportunists who pander to the lowest common denominator...media whores and race baiters. One should be in jail for income tax evasion and the other should be impeached. And talk about hating...you're the one throwing "asshole" around not me. I dont know ya well enough to hate ya...but I'm confident if I did I probably would! Have a nice day sugar.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 03:09 pm
@giujohn,
The difference being, of course, you are proudly racist and glitterbag isn't an anti-Semite just because you are proud of being a racist.
giujohn

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 03:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Hey, stick to cutting and pasting other people's writing...because you dont seem to be able to put a coherent thought together.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 03:17 pm
http://worldnewstrust.com/images/stories/2015/TOON-Petulant-child.jpg
glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 05:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow Bob, I hadn't seen that cartoon. I guess I was busy calling blowhard racists assholes.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 01:01 pm
Sen. Marco Rubio just announced he running. What do the republicans think of him or does anybody think he represents a challenge to Hillary or any other democrat candidate since he is a minority? If I was Hillary, I would be worried about him more than the rest.

He's in: Marco Rubio's presidential challenge

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:27 pm
Opps! How was he allowed to go home? Do you think if he were black he would have gone home?

You know what they say "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Rand Paul's Son Charged With DUI

Quote:
William Hilton Paul, the 22-year-old son of Republican presidential contender Rand Paul, was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol just before noon Sunday after he hit the back of a parked vehicle on Woodland Avenue.

This is the third time William Paul has had a run-in with the law because of alcohol use.

A spokesman for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's presidential campaign said the senator "does not comment on any private matters in regards to his family."

According to the citation, Lexington police found Paul at 11:24 a.m. sitting in the driver's seat of a maroon 2006 Honda Ridgeline that had collided with a parked vehicle at 147 Woodland Avenue. The report said Paul was "belligerent" and had "a strong odor of alcohol," bloodshot eyes and slurred speech.

A witness told police that just before the collision, Paul had been "revving his engine" while sitting alone in the truck, which was perpendicular in the intersection of Old Vine and Woodland.

The witness "then heard a loud crash," according to the police citation.

Paul failed a field sobriety test and refused to take a blood test, according to the citation

He was taken to University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital to be treated for minor facial injuries that occurred during the wreck, Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts said.

Paul was charged at the hospital with DUI and failure to maintain required auto insurance, Roberts said. Paul was not taken to jail because he was being treated for his injuries, she said.

No one was inside the parked car.

Paul, a senior at UK majoring in communications, is scheduled to be arraigned in Fayette District Court on May 12.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2868396/images/n-RAND-PAUL-large570.jpg
0 Replies