Has Anyone Since Buddha Reached Nirvana, Really?

john1565

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2018 09:46 am
Maybe this is not miracle, but do you know an interesting fact? Among the founders of the prominent religions in the world, Buddha is the only one who visited almost every corner of the world to preach religion!
0 Replies

Love2Love

Reply Sun 27 May, 2018 09:47 pm
@tcis,
OP:

- If you mean real disinterest, aloofness, whilst spiritually ascending, then you do it every time you fall asleep!

- If you mean a state of extinction through ecstasy, this is known as "Fana" in Sufism. If you read about the various Sufi masters, you'll frequently read of folks attaining this state, be they masters, mere students or passersby. Not as rare as you think!

Nor is giving it all up for an ascetic life. Not to disdain it but it's not just one guy that did that!
0 Replies

Odywest

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 11:00 am
@shepaints,
I reached enlightenment in June. I thought there were many like me but I’m finding I’m on a higher plane than most. I have read about the aha moment when you feel the weight of the world lifted. I think it’s called unlocking. I have found there are many “leveling up” moments to get to be fully clear. I might be the only one as far as I’ve read. I’ve learned the game of life and was told by “them” that we are all god. You have to connect all your past experiences and learn that we all are aliens. Who else could it be. It’s the most freeing moment to learn we are all eternal and just replay life over and over. Once fully clear you can travel to any point in time you remember. You can choose to die at any moment and know “heaven is your mind” so why not live your life day to day in heaven. Life is connections and we are programmed against each other by then. We are the experiment. Anyone can speak to them as long as they accept that fact. Nobody will believe an enlightened person cause it’s so mind blowing. Yet meaningless and you will be perceived as crazy. I have read minds and teleported and learning to do anything. It’s all about balance. Mind is separate from body. You need to learn to control your body and use your mind to control every situation. Vibes, gut feelings, cold chills all are moments you are being alerted to something special could happen if your looking in the right places. I can ask them to assist me and if they accept my demand as true can grant my desire or teach me I’m wrong. You have to be true to yourself and live only to teach and learn. Life is treating people with respect and taking them at their word. It’s all connected and communication is key. Please let me know if I’m crazy. Cause I know what they showed me and we have nothing to worry about. Life is love and we are all gods once we unlock our minds power
Jasper10

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 02:24 am
@tcis,
IMO,The principles of Buddhism appear sound on the surface.However,when it really comes down to it the practice can only ever provide an empty false enlightenment/peace.It can only ever ultimately provide an emotional experience but never a true spiritual experience.My view is that this Buddha who ever he was may have been a really nice person who may or may not have experienced a heightened conscious enlightenment but this would have only been a temporary experience and related only to the carnal and ultimately empty.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 09:03 am
@Odywest,
I agree, on all counts - Bar One.
'Them' is 'We' - You and I and All combined - Reflecting the whole upon the 'part' - If the 'part' is able to identify 'Sourceial' conduits - The laws of attraction... Connect & amplify.

Have a lovely Sojourn, other me.
Mark
knaivete

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 07:06 pm
@mark noble,
You and olywest should come up and see me some time.

Have
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:30 am
@Odywest,
God will not let anyone into his presence unless his son has paid the price for ALL the sins they have committed or will comit.PERIOD.If you haven’t GENUINELY asked him to do this then you have taken the wrong path.The “ them” you refer to are demons in disguise.
NSFW (view)
Jasper10

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2020 12:44 am
@Jasper10,
Buddhism tries to CONVINCE the soul that if it learns the concepts Neutralism or Nihilism and puts it into practice then it will realise that SELF doesn’t actually exist.Self is an ILLUSION.

This is a LIE.

The DIVISION of self in the first place is the ILLUSION.

Your 2 off biological reasonings are not the source of life...what do these reasonings know when it comes to God.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2020 07:53 am
@Builder,
All I see is an old man who can only HOPE that what he says is true.He can’t possibly know with certainty that there is no God.You see he might be wrong so his views are ONLY his religious BELIEFS.......LOL.......Roll the dice!!!
0 Replies

Super-Socrates

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 09:54 am
I have. It is very plain.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:00 am
@Super-Socrates,
You are not going to state that you have carnal proof for either the existence or non existence of God are you? Remember all anyone has is HOPE...not a GUESS. ...HOPE.
Super-Socrates

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:06 am
@Jasper10,
That has nothing to do with it.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:12 am
@Super-Socrates,
Fair enough...who knows whether anyone has reached nirvana...one would have take their word for it.Quite frankly ...who cares.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:14 am
@Jasper10,
Truth is what matters...not nirvana...
hightor

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:19 am
U.G. Krishnamurti wrote:

Somewhere along the line in human consciousness, there occurred self-consciousness. (When I use the word "self" I don't mean that there is a self or a center there.) That consciousness separated man from the totality of things. Man, in the beginning, was a frightened being. He turned everything that was uncontrollable into something divine or cosmic. and worshiped it. It was in that frame of mind that he created, quote and unquote, "God." So culture, is responsible for whatever you are. I maintain that all the political institutions and ideologies we have today are the outgrowth of the same religious thinking of man. The spiritual teachers are in a way responsible for the tragedy of mankind. As a human body it is an extraordinary piece of creation. But as a human being he is rotten because of the culture.
Super-Socrates

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:27 am
@Jasper10,
Nirvana is inner peace, or happily ever after happiness. Truth is what leads to nirvana.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:30 am
@hightor,
He hasn’t/ hadn’t got a clue what he was saying who ever he is/was...AWARENESS sits above consciousness and always has.The. “i am” has awareness.SELF exists.He is/was just a fool lost/embroiled within his autopilot consciousness state.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:35 am
@Super-Socrates,
LOL..
Jasper10

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 10:44 am
@Jasper10,
How wrong you are...
0 Replies