Want Some Help in Finding the Perfect Dog for You?

quinn1

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:05 am
Nothing like having a dog around, thats for sure, no matter what kind Smile
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:48 am
That's right. I've had wonderful dogs (and one really awful one).
0 Replies

JoanDark

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:10 am
Agreed, Quinn, and Piffka!
Phoenix,I LOVE this chart! I put in the truth, and up popped Labrador Retreiver!Rupert is a Lab/Golden cross, but-close enough! Oh! And now I know we're the perfect match! (I knew that anyway, but now I have scientific evidence!)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 11:06 am
Good ol' Science, he's a great dog.

Nice signature line, Joan!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 08:20 am
we have a catahoula and a border collie and a golden. The catahoula and the collie are like veloceraptors , theyre alwways into something. Ernie, the catahoula, main job is moving our sheep and cattle around, the border collie herds the sheep . The golden just sort of watches . We picked them and the catahoula and the border need opposite kinds of handling. The border is very sensitive and needs steady hand, the catahoula needs to know that hes not the alpha dog. The golden still hasnt figured out how to eat a poached egg on a paper plate without following the plate all over the floor. When theyre done exercising, they go into a coma for about an hour. They each have a doggie pillow and they will drag them around to be with the most people and then just crash.

Im new here so I thought Id try to introduce our dogs,
Ive gotta go away into the fieldfor a few weeks so Im already missing them.
0 Replies