Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:04 am
TO BE IN CHRIST
To be in Christ is to be in the revelations of Jesus Christ. One has to go through the three years of the milk understanding and eleven years of the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit and purging their carnality and then receive the revelations of Jesus Christ and walk according to them.

In Christ

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 15:16-20
16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
Rom 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Rom 9:1
1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
1 Cor 3:1-3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
John 14:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
John 14:28-30
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Rom 16:24-27
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:4-9
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
8 who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Cor 1:30-31
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
Gal 2:20-21
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
1 Cor 1:2-7
2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

XXX In Christ means to be led by Jesus Christ through the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. One spends three years in the milk finding the Holy Spirit. One follows the Holy Spirit into the meat understanding for eleven years. Then one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is when Christ becomes the Holy Spirit. Your in Christ when your in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Rom 3:24-26
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
(NKJ)

John 3:16-21
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
(NKJ)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,866 • Replies: 104
No top replies

Patches

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:49 am
@Squeakybro,
Keep up the good work brother. Smile
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:08 am
@Patches,
Well God bless you. Most of the time the truth arouses emotions in people and they rebel.
Patches

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:38 am
@Squeakybro,
I find this to be true on these forums as well.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:34 am
@Patches,
I know. To many have missed the very first step in Christianity. Humbling oneself.
Patches

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I know. To many have missed the very first step in Christianity. Humbling oneself.
I have had an atheist on these forums use my Christian thread to bash Christianity. What a foul thing to do.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:26 pm
@Patches,
I agree
Patches

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
He disrespected both me and my thread.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:55 pm
@Patches,
You are to be disrespected if you believe all that crap you're spitting out.

I have never experienced such dedication to something and someone that is not even in existence. You are as brainwashed as the Scientologists, the Hare Krishnas and all the other fanatics who call themselves the "good kind" .
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 08:47 pm
@Patches,
I guess you see we have a disgrutal Jane on our hands full of bitterness. fighting against God the only one that can deliver her from her demons.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 09:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Hahaha, I don't fight against imaginary things. I am not bitter - why should I be? I have no demons either, they're all in your head, just as God is. Either you're already in a looney bin or you're heading for one - either way, you will be very happy there.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:52 am
@CalamityJane,
I said
lol Your very bitter. And your suffering. Or you wouldn't bother coming on a religious board to mock God. In the only way you know how, your looking for help.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 08:10 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Most of the time the truth arouses emotions in people and they rebel.

Yep. Well, some of the time. Maybe most of the time, when people call nonempirical things that they believe to be true, truth. It tends to make the believer appear unreasonable, cocksure and condescending, even a bit aggressive. A slight distinction can send the message with opened arms, rather than a shaking fist
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 09:41 am
@thack45,

2 Cor 11:6
6 Even though I am untrained in speech, yet I am not in knowledge. But we have been thoroughly manifested among you in all things.
(NKJ)

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Eph 6:20
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:02 am
@thack45,
There are some wildly divergent views of what constitutes spiritual truth being expressed in these fora.
What do you think?
Is it appropriate to set them in contrast, so they may be closely examined?
neologist

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:07 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
I have had an atheist on these forums use my Christian thread to bash Christianity. What a foul thing to do.
Do you believe all who claim to be Christian are, in fact, Christian?

What, exactly, is a Christian?

And, BTW, once you begin a thread, it is no longer 'yours'. There are blog spots, but a2k is not one of them.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 01:11 pm
All any real Christian can do is to plant seeds.

1 Cor 3:1-14

1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
(NKJ)

Patches

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:08 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
And, BTW, once you begin a thread, it is no longer 'yours'. There are blog spots, but a2k is not one of them.
Wrong. If a start another Christian thread and he comes on it disrespecting me and my faith, using the Christian thread that I started to promote atheism and bash Christianity...I will report him!
neologist

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:13 pm
@Patches,
Won't work.
Besides. Are your beliefs not up to the challenge?
Remember, readers outnumber posters by tenfold or more. Don't you have some obligation to them?
neologist

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:15 pm
@Patches,
Oh, and you can block another member.
I don't do it. But you can.