How do you stop nuisance players spoiling your scrabble

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:10 am
I play EA Scrabble Origin and have recently been harassed by a player (Player2) who constantly responds to multiple games I start against "random" players. This person has had as many as FOURTEEN games going against me. Once a player has responded to my first move I am obliged to play that person unless I forfeit. It wouldn't be quite so bad if Player2 played all of the games he or she started but Player2 seems to choose games they think they have a chance in and forget about the others. I thought that maybe once they had won a game that it would stop their enthusiasm but no, still playing every game they can day or night. I appreciate I could wait until someone has already made a move but this takes many "leaves" before you come across a move already made. I have asked the EA help centre to block the player for me but their response has been abysmal so I am at a loss to know what to do next. Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 567 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:23 am
@jw0063447,
Try http://www.isc.ro/ I've never had any problems .
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:57 am
@jw0063447,
spell it out for them.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:20 am
@jw0063447,
Forfeit the games and stop trying for random players.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 06:07 pm
I agree with Jespah. I find that random players do not have as much invested in continuing a game on a regular basis and may take up to a month to finish. Friends -- whether FB friends or people you know face-to-face -- are much better at actually playing the game to the end.
0 Replies