"Men's Rights" propaganda posters from yesteryear

izzythepush

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 04:09 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Ionus wrote:
You don't have a name for the Women's Liberation Movement ? Liberation = libbies . I like to use the diminutive ...it pisses them off .
I wasn't reponding to this but to what you wrote as quoted below.
Ionus wrote:
Some women are just as power mad as some men, except now they are called libbies . But you are unaware of any of this ?

I haven't heard Libbies since the 7os, which was also the time I thought it funny to use words just to piss people off, back before my balls dropped.

I doubt anybody would be remotely upset by such a pathetic and archaic attempt to get noticed. The only emotions likely to be aroused are ones of ridicule or pity. It can't be easy being so comprehensively redundant, no wonder he's retreated into a second childhood. Perhaps this time he'll be able to get someone to explain Dr. Seuss to him.
Ionus

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 05:47 am
@izzythepush,
Have you ever noticed your postings over use the vertical pronoun ? It is all about you, isnt it ?
Quote:
I thought it funny to use words just to piss people off
Oh, like male chauvinistic pigs ? Like all men are rapists ? Or "Men's Rights" propaganda posters from yesteryear, Or WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY WEENIES HERE . . .
Quote:
back before my balls dropped.
There's an overly optimistic statement of the past if ever there was one . Bitches have balls ???
Quote:
Perhaps this time he'll be able to get someone to explain Dr. Seuss to him.
You obviously think Dr Seuss is part of a formal education . If you get the chance to go to big pre-school, (God help us) you will need to know more than Dr Seuss .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:45 am
I do not read Ionus' posts, I will not read them with a ghost. I will not read them at the coast, I will not read them eating toast. They are so crude and badly writ, all they are is full of ****. I put him on ignore you see and now I feel quite light and free.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 03:22 pm
I didn't know 'libbies' meant feminists. I thought he was talking about US political parties. I apologize for not getting pissed off. I also doubt I can muster any anger over libbies in the future.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 03:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I do not read Ionus' posts, I will not read them with a ghost. I will not read them at the coast, I will not read them eating toast. They are so crude and badly writ, all they are is full of ****. I put him on ignore you see and now I feel quite light and free.

I think she is pouting and protesting a little too much.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:43 pm
My, my! Surprised All this discord and all these colorful insults! Cool 'tweren't my intention! Razz What hath my innocent topic wroth? Twisted Evil I didn't know I had it in me! Mr. Green

Now look what I have to do. I have to post that silly George Harrison song again.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:54 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
She has quite a crush on me, but long distance relationships don't work, so I knocked her back . Hell have no scorn...
glitterbag

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 09:31 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
She has quite a crush on me, but long distance relationships don't work, so I knocked her back . Hell have no scorn...

Doofus, he isn't talking about any women on the forum, look a tad closer at the thing posting on your a2k account.
Ionus

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 09:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
look a tad closer at the thing posting on your a2k account.
Dont do drugs kids....this could be you .
0 Replies

Mokhles82

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2015 02:59 am
@Ionus,
I personally believe that the rights of all human beings should be saved not just one gender.
thanks
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:33:56