"Men's Rights" propaganda posters from yesteryear

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 03:48 pm
@maxdancona,
You know that I am a feminist. I have my long time reasons, like few - as in hardly any - being admitted to med school in my university years (I'm old).

I am also for men's judicial rights. I wrote you a long post about a situation in my larger family where the husband was railroaded in a situation that got horribly worse because of the courts. You know that, but you seem quite paranoid about women on a2k and you are bleating here at the wrong people, or at least you are bleating wrongly at the women I know well here.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 04:10 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Izzy, you made me laugh. I don't think Im going to be able to watch the grass grow any longer tonight.

to whoever told me it wasn't funny, its pretty damn funny.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 04:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Those who don't get jokes are destined to become the butt of them. Old dusty bollocks is a prime example.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 04:26 pm
I should have noticed this earlier, but when the Suffragettes were attempting to gain the right to vote, there really wasn't a Men's Rights movement. Many men and also quite a few women were opposed to women voting. Men considered the concept ridiculous, it never occurred to any of them to organize a men's rights group, since men already controlled everything. Im not suggesting that it meant women of that era were compliant and catered to every wish of their husbands, back then as well as now, there are some truly dreadful women and truly dreadful men.

All that the old cartoons show, is male contempt for those women who thought they could usurp a minimum amount of power to chose/vote for candidates they wanted to support.

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 04:32 pm
I recently read some great advice in one of Lustig Andrei's posts. Smile

Haven't read any of the posts here. Mr. Green Wink
glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 08:47 pm
@wmwcjr,
Everybody loves Andy, he has better things to do than whine about women.

Did anyone else reading this willful misunderstanding of the OP's original posting misunderstand my comment that the views haven't changed for some people, the clothing may be different but not the ill will?
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 08:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You didnt comprehend any of it . Human rights were violated by procedural means . Judges have nothing to do with that, they follow the law . If the law violates men's rights because of lesbian libby influence, no one can reverse anything . It is a political matter and no politician will go against the libbies because all the have to do is scream women's rights and everyone ducks for cover . Women vote emotionally, the same way they do most things .

Quote:
But generally family judges are well trained in human rights
They are nothing of the sort . They give the children to the women so the men will continue to earn a living and pay taxes and child support . The other way around and the state has to look after the kids because the dad still works but women wont pay child support . If it wasnt so, then in 50% of the cases, the father would be the better parent . 93% of custody cases go to women .
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:00 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Im unaware of any attempt to deny men their right to vote.
Then you have no qualifications to even begin discussing this topic .
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
As a woman who experienced some of the backlash for being hired and using skills normally performed only by men
At last you are making sense . There were outrages against women that are staggering in today's atmosphere . But is that now ? The political wrecking ball is continuing to swing in the direction of men . When is enough too much or will women want nothing but a complete reversal of what used to be ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I guess when women say stop they really mean keep it up.
Very Happy They always play the rape card and hope someone will come and save them...probably another man .
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:09 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Then you have no qualifications to even begin discussing this topic .

So, do you know of an organization that hopes to take away the right to vote from men? That violates even the most stupid persons understanding of democracy and our constitution. Anyone trying to void the right to vote, should have their citizenship revoked.

Maybe you just have an over ripe imagination with persecution fantasies. How bout a nice cup of coffee and a biscuit, that will cheer you up.
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Everybody loves Andy, he has better things to do than whine about women.
You see, all you have to do is whinge about men and you will get along just fine with women .

Quote:
this willful misunderstanding of the OP's original posting misunderstand my comment that the views haven't changed for some people, the clothing may be different but not the ill will?
Do you really need protecting that badly you will call any attempt to not give all power to women as ill will ? I think you genuinely believe that women are not equal in western democracies, otherwise why would you see it as resisting such basic rights as the vote and equal pay .

Women opened this can of worms and now they are stuck in the 1900's . They dont realise how many human rights have been removed from men because it was seen as one or the other by politicians, and women were hysterically screaming, so they got their way .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 09:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

History is nothing but the struggle to spread rights . First, the absolute power of Kings was battled since the dawn of time and was finally overcome in WW1 . Then came the battle to spread the wealth of the industrial age, and this started in the 1800's with the union movement and ended with the defeat of communism . The first Greek democracies had very limited voting rights for men . Then it was only citizens who had to have wealth . Later it was only Nobles . Then it was all land owners . Eventually even slaves were freed and along with native people got the right to vote . It isnt about men, it is about power . I dont see "all sugar and spice and everything nice" in women . Some women are just as power mad as some men, except now they are called libbies . But you are unaware of any of this ?

The union movement lost its reason existence so it demanded and went on strike for paper hand towels rather than cloth . The womens movement has also lost its reason for existence and has gone on to "strike" for no sales tax on female hygiene products . Except they get their way far quicker then unions ever did . All a libby has to do is point and scream sexist and that politicians career just died in the abortion bucket .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 11:07 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
You didnt comprehend any of it . Human rights were violated by procedural means . Judges have nothing to do with that, they follow the law .
And you don't know what I was written about.
If a law or legal procedures violate human rights, that law will be nullified here - mainly by our constitutional court, rarely only by the European Court of Human Rights.
I'm rather sure that it works with your Supreme Court similar.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 11:10 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Some women are just as power mad as some men, except now they are called libbies . But you are unaware of any of this ?
That's the English or Australian term for it?
(We don't have a special one for those in German.)
glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 11:20 pm
@Ionus,
You are even dimmer in the reading comprehension department than Max is. Your recent scribblings are so incoherent I can no longer decipher this stuff. I assume you're drunk, why don't you sober up and then go bother the other posters. I hope the next time they drag your butt into court, you are offered all the coffee and biscuits you want. Nothing is too good for the terrible tempered Ionus.
Ionus

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 11:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The Supreme Court exists in each state . The High Court exists for national matters and as the Family Law Court is a Federal Jurisdiction, the High Court would decide . It can not make law . We do not have a constitution to guarantee our rights, our constitution guarantees state rights . The guarantees of invidual rights come from tradition . Where womens rights are concerned, the High Court is reluctant to be seen guaranteeing the established order of men and no politician will dare risk provoking the hysterical hate in the libbies . So on we go .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 12:01 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You don't have a name for the Women's Liberation Movement ? Liberation = libbies . I like to use the diminutive ...it pisses them off .
Ionus

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 12:05 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you are offered all the coffee and biscuits you want
Oh but they wont . I am not a poor poor pitiful female who was been travestied by those awful raping bashing men .

Quote:
Nothing is too good for the terrible tempered Ionus.
Where were you when men were being called male chauvinist pigs ? Sitting in the background thinking this is a win win situation . If I shut up, I might get some benefit and I dont stand out there taking all the risks like the libbies . Good work .

Quote:
Your recent scribblings are so incoherent I can no longer decipher this stuff. I assume you're drunk, why don't you sober up and then go bother the other posters.
I dont drink, but if I did, in the morning I would be sober and you would still be an ugly selfish feminist .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 12:14 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
You don't have a name for the Women's Liberation Movement ? Liberation = libbies . I like to use the diminutive ...it pisses them off .
I wasn't reponding to this but to what you wrote as quoted below.
Ionus wrote:
Some women are just as power mad as some men, except now they are called libbies . But you are unaware of any of this ?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:36:11