notification came to wrong facebook page

half762

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 08:36 pm
There are 2 different facebook pages on our computer . we decided to run 2 as we have different interests.
I asked one of my groups to rejoin me to the new face book page. I gave them my new email and username and they sent me a join group instruction to my email, this has the same email as my facebook page
I clicked on it and it loaded the group onto our other facebook page
they are different email addresses and different username and passwords
So how do I put this right and is this going to happen again
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 989 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 08:47 pm
@half762,
Do you mean Facebook page, e. g. the kind of page that might be a fan page for a celebrity (Fans of Mick Jagger or whatever), or are you talking about a Facebook account, which is your account and your significant other's account (Dave Smith and Mary Smith, for example)?

I am guessing you mean the latter, and so I am reading your question as you having joined a group (People from Newark, New Jersey or whatever) with the Mary Smith account but now want to join the group with the Dave Smith account. I am further assuming that the group is secret or private and therefore it requires an invitation before you can join.

So ask the group leader to send the invitation to the correct account and join. Then, if the other account is in the group, have the other account leave the group.
0 Replies