Let's Quit Screwing Around

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:04 pm
And nuke the Middle East. The entire Middle East. In one day. The money we save will put enough new technology to work fast enough to not worry about oil. Plus no one, and I mean NO ONE will screw around with us after a move like that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 943 • Replies: 16
No top replies

bromeliad

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:24 pm
That's what my dad always said, 'turn the desert into glass'.

Gotta love him.

(Actually, he's not so bad. Mom, on the other hand... )
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:25 pm
GWBush is just the kind of sub-human that will have no problem with that kind of mass killing. If he can kill over 10,000 innocent Iraqis without any guilt, what's a few million more?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 11:56 pm
No one likes us-I don't know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful?
No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
Africa is far too hot
And Canada's too cold
And South America stole our name
Let's drop the big one
There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
We'll build an all American amusement park there
They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree
More room for you and more room for me
And every city the whole world round
Will just be another American town
Oh, how peaceful it will be
We'll set everybody free
You'll wear a Japanese kimono
And there'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow
So let's drop the big one now
Let's drop the big one now

(First hit from Google on Randy Newman's "Political Science" was our very own portal, by the way!!!!!)
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:02 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
GWBush is just the kind of sub-human that will have no problem with that kind of mass killing. If he can kill over 10,000 innocent Iraqis without any guilt, what's a few million more?

Bush is, IMO, unstable enough and diabolical enough to do such a thing. The Christians would be pretty pissed at him though for the demise of the Holy Land. Not to mention the Jews....OYE!

dlowan...amazing piece of writing there.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:41 am
Randy Newman thanks you, Doglover!!!

I love his songs.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 01:11 am
Well, the voice of reason has spoken. Could some-one get him a gig, some bourbon, some fine weed and a groupie quick? Awww, f@ck that! Could some-one get ME a gig, some bourbon, etc...
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 01:49 am
Now you guys may be playin.
But let's see what da Bush-crew got in store for us - after all Iran's cooperation with the IAEA "wasn't satisfactory" lately.

You guys do the math...I'm gonna get me my private nuclear-proof bunker - or some booze like Mr. Stilwater does.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 01:52 am
Yep, if it isn't bomb-proof it had better be over-proof!!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:03 am
While we are at it let's take care of the French. We don't like them very much either. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:27 am
The world would be a much better place without all those odd non English speaking types. Let's just clean the world out and make it safe for democracy (our's)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:30 am
au1929 wrote:
While we are at it let's take care of the French. We don't like them very much either. Twisted Evil

No, no, we'll occupy France and turn it into an oral sex fantasy camp for Republicans who can't get head at home........
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:24 am
...who aren't allowed to get head at home due to the Holy Spirit of Mother Church.
0 Replies

Denze

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 10:02 am
There are a few Muslims who would like to nuke the US, only they're not kidding about it.

Mass murder seems like a poor choice for humour.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 10:04 am
Denze wrote:
There are a few Muslims who would like to nuke the US, only they're not kidding about it.

and an even poorer choice for actual action...but when has that stopped our fearless world leaders?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 10:06 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Denze wrote:

and an even poorer choice for actual action...but when has that stopped our fearless world leaders? And do you actually think that bushinc is not creaming their pants to nuke someone? think again.......they may not do it, but they'd love to......
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 12:54 pm
Ah, yeah. the old Kill 'em all and let God sort 'm out, eh? I agree that things are getting weird and Bush is as stable as reagan was, but hey, why not try something else? Why don't we decare Peace instead? Boy, would that surprise everyone! Shocked

Ackuiunk,

Do you mean to kill all those that don't speak English all of the time? That means the Roman Catholic Church for speaking Latin occassionally and an awful lot of other people, including Sam and me. Somehow, I don't think that's too good an idea .

I know! Idea We round up all of the republicans, put them into prisons and supply them only with folding money (bread to us old hippy types) and water. Nah, that won't work. That many Republicans in one concentrated area? Nope, just the thought makes me nauseous, worse than a Republican Convention. Mr. Green
0 Replies