LGBT Equality, Civil Rights and Social Concerns

NSFW (view)
maxdancona

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:36 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

I am proud to be gay but I am even more proud that I am not like you...

Ironically TheCobbler and Coldjoint are a lot alike.

TheCobbler feels about Catholics the way that Coldjoint feels about homosexuals. I only wish these two could get along.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
TheCobbler feels about Catholics the way that Coldjoint feels about homosexuals.

You have no idea how anyone feels but yourself. Thinking any different only makes you a fool.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 06:52 am
@coldjoint,
Blind people feel things (no offence meant) while sighted people see things, observe them, quantify with statistical data, reason and rationalize with logic, facts and evidence.

Religious people feel things...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 07:07 am
@maxdancona,
I take each catholic individual on a person to person basis.

What do you believe and why?

I do not hate the church yet I may hate the manifestation of the church.

Ideally the church is a holy institution yet today it is filled with haters of liberty.

Haters of liberty? The church and coldjoint have a dismal similarity.

To love liberty is just, to hate liberty is unjust, I do not see how this makes me and CJ similar.

Even liberty has its boundaries but denying LGBT people marriage is not one of them.

While expecting a woman to carry the child of a rapist is surely one of them... It tramples the rights of a woman over the wrongs of a rapist.

The woman victim of a rapist is not consenting while the LGBT people are consenting.

Once you allow non consent to enter into a person's sex life you open the door to slavery and child abuse.

Two consenting same sex people are not entering into a contract of servitude but one of love and mutual respect.

Where is the mutual respect in being raped and expected to bear the child of such a despicable act?

CJ and I are far from similar. Please understand that.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 08:12 am
@TheCobbler,
You and Coldjoint are the same.

You point out that Catholics rape children.
Coldjoint points out that homosexuals rape children.
(Either of you can provide examples of members of either of these groups raping children.)

Other than the targets of your bigotry, I don't see much difference between you two.

The fact that some homosexuals have raped children doesn't make all homosexuals pedophiles. I hope you can understand that.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:06 am
@maxdancona,
Rapists rape children...

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:08 am
Pope’s Influence Fails to Move Slovaks to Oppose Marriage & Adoption Equality
https://newwaysministryblog.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/popes-influence-fails-to-move-slovaks-to-oppose-marriage-adoption-equality/

I don't support haters, pedophiles or rapists...

Yet CJ and many Catholics think a rapist has more rights than a woman and her own choice of who they want to procreate with, love and nurture.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:44 am
@TheCobbler,
You seem to think that someone who hates Catholics is not a hater.

People who link homosexuality to pedophilia are haters. Don't you agree?

People who link Catholicism to pedophilia are also haters. This is exactly what you are doing.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:08 am
@maxdancona,
Are people who link homophobia to the pope haters?

Or perhaps accurate observers.

Is not the will of the pope also the will of the catholic church?

I don't know of any homosexual advocate counterpart claiming infallibility and condemning Catholics on such as large a scale.

LGBT people condemn racism, hatred, bigotry, pedophilia AND homophobia...

So who is better off in the end?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:20 am
@TheCobbler,
Pay no attention to Max. He knows that saying you're like Coldjoint is something you'd find incredibly insulting which is why he does it. He likes upsetting people and then pretending they got it all wrong. He's every bit as homophobic and misogynistic as Coldjoint, he's just not got the guts to admit it. Ignore him, he's got absolutely of any importance nothing to say.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:28 am
@TheCobbler,
We are not talking about "LGBT people".

You started this thread to bash Catholics. You accused Catholics of "sick and disgusting plots". You suggested that Catholics should be "spayed and neutered". You called Catholics "deviants" and you linked Catholics (as a group) with pedophilia.

(Ironically all of the hateful things you say about Catholics (from being deviants, hatching disgusting plots and pedophilia) have also been said by bigots against homosexuals).

I am in favor of LGBT rights. The point is that anti-Catholic bigotry just as bad as anti-gay bigotry.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:29 am
@izzythepush,
You came to defend anti-Catholic bigotry, Izzy? How nice.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:51 am
I have Max on ignore because he's a sadist who delights in inflicting pain upon others in a cold calculating way. A passive aggressive, thoroughly dishonest, control freak who wants to get inside people's heads to manipulate them. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, which is why his motivation is so utterly transparent.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:56 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Rapists rape children...

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 11:07 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Let's make this world a gay friendly place where LGBT people feel welcome and proud of who they are.

the fact that you think you have the power to make other people proud of who they are shows how delusional you are...again.

Your best course of action would be to shut your mouth for a couple of years and to to attempt a brain upgrade before you start yakking again.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 11:10 am
@izzythepush,
I annoy Izzy because I point out the inconsistencies in his ideology. I do this because I feel it is important to challenge ideologies. When people grab onto a belief system to the point that they won't allow it to be questioned, it becomes dangerous. Apparently Izzy is really upset that I dare question his beliefs.

This thread is a perfect example of this. You have a clear example of hateful bigotry. A group of people are being accused (en masse) of being prone to pedophila and "twisted plots". I agree that when people say these things against homosexuals it is hateful bigotry. Apparently some people believe that saying these same things against Catholics is perfectly acceptable.

Bigotry is bigotry, no matter who is the target. It is a bad thing to be so enmeshed in your own ideological mindset that you are blind to the rights of other human beings.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 12:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
. A group of people are being accused (en masse) of being prone to pedophila and "twisted plots". I agree that when people say these things against homosexuals it is hateful bigotry. Apparently some people believe that saying these same things against Catholics is perfectly acceptable.

All accusations against groups en masse must be systematically evaluated before one claims that the accusation is fact, just like for individuals. FOr those who claim that no negative things can be said about groups I give you ISIS.

Quote:
It is a bad thing to be so enmeshed in your own ideological mindset that you are blind to the rights of other human beings.
nobody has the right to demand that I dont condemn them. They only have the right to challenge my assertions.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 01:58 pm
It is amazing how people, like TheCobbler and Izzy, who claim to be anti-bigotry can indulge in such hateful anti-Catholic bigotry. It seems to me that being anti-bigotry, by its very definition, shouldn't be restricted to some groups over others.

At the very least, this thread is amusing.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 02:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Maxadrama

It takes two to tango...

Do I have Down's Syndrome?

I don't recall God saying "I do" when these SOB's claimed they were married to God. Or was it only one sided consent like pedophilia?

Catholic bishop: Being born gay isn’t what God intended — it’s like Down’s syndrome
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/catholic-bishop-being-born-gay-isnt-what-god-intended-its-like-downs-syndrome/

ALMIGHTY GOD KNOWS NOT HIS OWN INTENTIONS! (cynical)

The last pope had Parkinson's disease a form of leprosy, did almighty God intend that too?

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/12/pt_13POPE_ent-lead__200x219.jpg

The more these closeted homosexual priests talk the more they stain the word of God irreparably.

They are married to a male deity so STFU already!

And for your information I detest all religions equally so don't think Catholics are special in any way in my book.

Protestant, Hindu, Islam, Judaism and yes Catholics... they are all EQUALLY full of ****!

HOG WASH! All of it!
0 Replies