How hot is this girl?

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:37 pm
Kicky is italian?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:40 pm
Oh, and furthermore,
I also think Sam and Wiyaka ought to write a book. Or books. Both are articulate writers and have wit, on a lot of subjects past the obvious immediate subject.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:05 pm
LOL! <looks at picture>

that is positively ... cartoonesque.

(thats not a good thing, unless you're a kid ;-))
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:07 pm
Oh. I guess you people are already five pages of posts down the road.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:23 pm
Gargamel wrote:
There are loads of sorority girls in the town I live in right now, and they often look transsexual, in a certain way. They, like transsexuals, put a lot of effort into looking "female." Tanning beds, highlights, shitloads of makeup, jewelry. Fake. All the work gives them that resemblance.

Funny ... I think it was in Albania (or somewhere near there), that I was just looking at some of the young women out on the streets - and it was just too much! I mean, I'm sorry, they really tried their utmost best - but they looked like transvestites to me - that much over the top! Very Happy

kickycan wrote:
And if so, why do you never hear of men getting penis enhancement surgery?

Whaddaya mean never hear of it. I get e-mails about that every single day! Razz
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:43 pm
Sadly, me too.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:46 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Ya know Eva, you are a really nice person sometimes.

Awww, you're just sayin' that! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:48 pm
Yeah, you got me. Hard to slip one by you sometimes, good eye, good eye.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:50 pm
I like playing with you, too, Craven. Wink
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:52 pm
I hadn't noticed.

Play more vigorously, put some elbow grease into it.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:56 pm
That sounds weird...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 10:18 pm
Weird seems fitting...
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 10:39 pm
Osso,

I've started on my autobiography several times, even rounded up old writings, journals, and located some old army friends. One was my battalion commander in Vietnam, we talked over the winter holidays for the first time in over 33 years. Funny, he remembered me after all of that time. The conversation lasted over 2 1/2 hours. It was great!!

I keep finding plenty of things to do, without writing about myself. After all, I'm only me. I'm not any better than anyone else, just me. Hell, my life now is a snap, compared to "nam in '68! Laughing

Deb,
Is the spelling correct on that sign? Are you sure it isn't "MUNDANE"? The phallic symbol needs a bit more accuracy, If you ask me. Trust me on that.

Night, everyone. It's early here in the Great Northwoods of Wisconsin and Sam and I have to make a morning meeting for our local AMVETS post, since we're both officers.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:16 am
I just found this thread for the first time just now and I just read the whole thing all at once and saw all the fascinating photos and now I have to go wash my eyes.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:50 am
Then I'd say our work is done here.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 11:30 am
Wiyaka wrote:
I keep finding plenty of things to do, without writing about myself. After all, I'm only me. I'm not any better than anyone else, just me.

You may or may not be better than anyone else (that is open to debate) but you are certainly far more interesting than most! By all means, write that autobiography. It would be fascinating.

By the way, this would make an EXCELLENT signature line for you! Laughing
"I've experienced both sides of the coin...and the edge!"
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 03:43 pm
Eva,

Wiyaka is fascinating people and lots of fun to be with. I only wish that we had met about 36 years ago.

Sam
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:09 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Now I'm really blushing. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

BTW, that avatar in use now was taken back in '67, during jump school. Three months later, I was in Vietnam. For some reason, one batallion commander gave me the nickname of "Wild Bill". I spoke to him over the winter holidays, for the first time in over 33 years. Not only did he remember me,but we ended up talking for over 2 1/2 hours, on his dime!! We're invited to visit him at his home, outside of Washington DC.

I may add that line to my signature. Where'd you ever find it? It's pretty good. Lalalalalala! Laughing
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:42 pm
I leave for a few days and penises have invaded the site. You people are disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Mad
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:52 pm
Those breasts are way too bib - and fake. I prefer smaller, more realistic breasts,
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:23:53