How hot is this girl?

doglover

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:39 pm
sozobe wrote:
That pose is certainly a good way to hide an adam's apple...

Sure is. Cool
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:41 pm
But you can start to see cleavage before the shirt starts...right?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:44 pm
I dunno, can't see the pic anymore.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:46 pm
Because you're tearing up that she's a man, or because your computer sucks.

Hotness
0 Replies

Individual

That work for you?
0 Replies

Sam1951

Female or male the rest of the package is nice.

Why do men have this "thing" about modified sweat glands, especially over grown ones? Any takers?

Sam
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:47 pm
Because they tell us that our children have no chance of starving.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:48 pm
Biologically speaking, of course.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
Biologicaly speaking, that's perposterous.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
Individual,

I think this falls more under psychology than it falls under biology.

My ex's Mom was well endowed and she could not produce enough milk to feed any of her eight children, they were all bottle babies.

Sam
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:59 pm
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspI was just coming up with an exuse for why we stare so adamantly...if you have a better theory, speak up.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:03 pm
Like Sam said, phsycology. I think it has to do with you'all's oedipus complexs (complexi?)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:05 pm
Plus something specifically American about more is better.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:06 pm
good point
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:06 pm
Individual,

I do not have a clue. I'm surprised the poor thing is not wearing a weighted back pack to help her stand up straight.

Just guessing : Is it perhaps an element of helplessness? A woman built like that would have a hard time running.

I like to see sleek streamlined females, with gentle curves, not mountains.

Sam
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:09 pm
     I agree, proportions like those quickly become disgusting.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:43 pm
Hey, that's my sister!!!
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:48 pm
Kicky and the rest,
This poor girl will need to live with this for a looooooooong time, unless she has breast reduction surgery. What Sam said is true about having large breasts. Can you imagine a 90 year old woman with breasts like that? It isn't a pretty thought.

I have a friend I hadn't seen in 25 years, that knew of my transition. We met and had lunch. Later,I understand he was disappointed that I wasn't bigger than I am. He expected something more like Dolly Parton, I was told. If big breasts are what interest men, then all of my male friends, GLBT or not, are in the minority.

I'd have to see the lady in a frontal view to tell if she's genetic woman or not. Shape of the hips (pelvic girdle) is usually a good indicator. This is true in over 90 percent of the cases. However, I met someone on the net that paid thousands of dollars to have even that redone! Yooooooooowch! (The pain, boss! The pain!! Crying or Very sad ) Adam's apple's can be shaved surgically, as can the bone structure of the head and face. Arm length doesn't count. So, using my "professional, expert" status as the only male to female transexual here, my opinion is...(A little drum roll here, if you please.) that there inconclusive data available.

I do remember going out as a hooker, on Halloween the year between my first two marriages. I used water balloons with the knots in front, to make me look something like this poor girl. I sure got attention. I was even hit on by guys that knew me and considered themselves "straight"! Shocked A few years before meeting Sam, I had seen a news article about nipple enhancers. I put marbles into my bra, not wanting to pay $20 or more, and went to the laundromat. There, a shorter man kept talking to my breasts. I finally, said, "Hey! I'm up here." He left in a hurry!

So, I really don't understand the fixation on breasts. The US is one country that doesn't understand that women aren't naturally anorexic with big breasts. This is killing people the same, as high cholesteral or blood pressure, and all can be prevented.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:11 pm
Sam1951 wrote:
Why do men have this "thing" about modified sweat glands, especially over grown ones? Any takers?

Not all men, I like breastacles and biguns too, but those just look ridiculous on that body.

Anywho, in other places boobage isn't even the main thing, for example in Brazil the main focus is the butt.

The taste in proportions also varies according to culture. A rough comparison with Brazil (which is the nation with the second highest rate of plastic surgery) would be to note that on average the smallest implant size used in the US is about the size of the largest implant that Brazil has used.

Within the last several years they got a bit into boobs, but at least they don't want the rest of the woman's body to look like a 14 year old boy. They like a more healthy size and, of course, butts.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:20 pm
Craven,

I actually agree, everything must be in proportion.
My preference is for the more sleek, cat-like woman or man for that matter. Blame this on my Dad being an artist (qualified commercial artist, but worked for the VA and IRS in accounting) and taking ballet for about 10 years. You can't beat a ballet dancer for having a great body.

Sam
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:47:47