How hot is this girl?

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:26 pm
Individual wrote:
I leave for a few days and penises have invaded the site. You people are disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Mad

Oh we are, we are.....must we be spanked...............????????????
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:34 pm
If only I were puritan...
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:48 pm
Individual,

Please remember that you don't have to come here.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:54 pm
Oh boy, I'm having a hard time on this thread getting people to understand that I'm just joking.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:14 pm
I understood, Individual!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:15 pm
BAAAAAAAAAD peniiiii!
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
You too? Shocked Sorry for coming down so hard, it's been a rough thread as you can see.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
Did you ever see "Everything you ever wanted to know about sex but were too afraid to ask" by Woody Allen? You just reminded me of the scene with the giant, attacking boobs.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:23 pm
Yes...It's been a rough week for me...
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:40 pm
I understand how it can be. This week has been hectic trying to line up things for a National Gathering where we are helping with a Ceremony. I had phone calls from Seattle, Santa Fe and New Brunswick about it. Then there are the usual ones from New Mexico, Canada and Pittsburg about other ceremonies. (The phone will ring all hours day and night, sometimes starting at 7AM and ending at 1:30 AM...all in the course of a 24 hour.) We had company for dinner one night and have again tonight. Oh, I forgot the AMVETS meeting this morning. All of this plus housework, shopping for groceries and baking bread.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:35 am
Let's see . . . how can I get this thread back on course . . . Hmmm . . .

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQCFAokWAVRuvwf0jSyb5*n080H2F0yVk8QQXq25bmyvD*Mc6x9EiVNjrJh8tacKkB1BUAICyHN43UZZBZW4jBokqIINdARWjkTHfoS8liRBx73zFgT*Gg/melons.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:40 am
Yeah, let's talk about food or something. Reckon Miss F-Cup eats at...
http://www.lovetoeatandtravel.com/Graphics/Photos/SFBayArea/SF/Fishermans_wharf/Hooters_billboard.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:44 am
Or mention her degree in Archaeology. And her hard work in uncovering these ENORMOUS JUGS!!!!
http://www.marin.cc.ca.us/~jim/photos/cyprus/jugs.jpg
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 03:18 am
You guys are too funny!!!

I'll just be serious for a moment Kicky, with your approval. The amount of cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement going on, not to speak of the bulemia/anorexia epidemic is symptomatic of a tremendous unease women have about their bodies in the USA these days. What's the cause? Is it Madison Avenue? Ladies, weigh in here.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 08:10 am
No pun intended panzade?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 12:18 pm
Oooohhhh!
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 12:40 pm
I gave her a 3.
I do like her huge boobs for sure and her tight butt looks real yumm yumm, but I don't fall for her face.
Kicky, why don't you go and meet her, or doesn't your friend know her either?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 01:08 pm
Tired of boob jokes? Pop into this fine thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=739994#739994
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 01:31 pm
panzade wrote:
The amount of cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement going on, not to speak of the bulemia/anorexia epidemic is symptomatic of a tremendous unease women have about their bodies in the USA these days. What's the cause? Is it Madison Avenue? Ladies, weigh in here.

I think most women naturally want to look attractive for their man or, if they don't have a someone special, are looking for one so they always want to look their best.

I think, probably about fifteen years ago we began to cross the line from a normal desire to look good to it becoming an obsession. In recent years, shows like Nip 'N Tuck, The Swan have propelled women into getting boob jobs, gastric by pass, plastic surgery, etc. All with the desire to look thinner, younger, prettier...

Looking good is important. I think how a person keeps themselves, their appearance reflects what's going on inside them. Unfortuantely, not enough emphasis is put on a persons depth, intellegence, spirituality and heart. Those are the things that are really important.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:22 pm
doglover,

What about the influence of marketing? Barbie Dolls, using models that look like adolescent boy's fantasies, in short constructing a whole youth and beauty culture devoted to selling "the product".
While being grossly over weight is unhealthy so is starvation. We are a society that believes that if healthy weight is good then under weight is better. (Yuck! Evil or Very Mad) On the other hand stats say the USA is a nation of obese over eaters. What the heck is going on? It all sounds crazy to me.

In my first post I mentioned the physical problems associated with even normally large breasts. If theres is someone, one cares about, why would you want them to suffer? If large breasts are the primary reason for being interested in a woman, what happens if she needs a mastectomy? Does one "chuck" her for another big boobed babe?
Insisting on physical "beauty" in a partner is silly. When one finds someone who has beautiful emotional, psychological and spiritual qualities, after a time one realizes that they are physically beautiful as well.

Sam
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:09:43