A Quick Glimpse Of The Real Story

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:22 am
The evil Saddam blames the evil West...the evil West blames the evil Saddam.....and the children, ignored, suffer and die.

Do you think these children give a **** about which self serving liar is ignoring them?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/06/05/whosp05.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/06/05/ixworld.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 630 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:25 am
"You westerners always come here, you look, you shake your heads and then you go away. And nothing changes. It's no better here this year than it was last year.

"Always promises, just promises."
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 09:29 am
I wonder what the journalist who made this article did after these words.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 11:55 am
Yup, evil buggers the lot of them, our's and their's. Hey? That could be why God got so honked over the Biblical golden calf. The people were worshiping gold. Money and power, bow down and live in filth, disease and poverty or, refuse and die. You die either way but, "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees." When are the people of the world going to wake up and say enough, enough corporate greed, enough governmental intervention, no more wars and no more inequality.
I don't mind someone having more than I have as long as it was earned honestly. I just do not know of any culture that does not say you should help those less fortunate than yourself.
I don't see where ravaging a country is helpful. The US Military can and has set up field equivalents of major hospitals and staffed them in a matter of days. Why not now? If we really are the "good guys" we should act like it.
0 Replies