The skype

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:01 am
I looked for Rachel Maddow she said look for me on election night! I looked for her. She was not "online" during the elections. I ******* HATE YOU MSNBC! YOU LET me down during the elections! There was NOTHING LIVE assholes! No Rachel, not ******* NOTHING! No wonder why we liberals we dropped you like flies in ratings after the election you jerks! You did not give us online liberals ANYTHING!!! Where was the live feed for elections on your page assholes!!!!

I still have not seen your Rachel Maddow footage of election night because it was cable only. You need me as you CEO. Thousands of Rachel Maddow fans and absolute silence black out voting night, Fire your asshole ignorant CEO...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:22 am
msnbc dropped their online people COMPLETELY. We looked for online coverage of the election! YOU GAVE US NOTHING LIVE! I hate you now! Do you expect more online fans considering there was NO live online feed assholes?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:25 am
We were Facebook fans we were huge fans. I went to your page on msnbc assholes there was NO link to the elections creeps.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:27 am
You got paid by the republicans you did not need us...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:28 am
Media gets paid but the courts people need no more to protest...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:46 am
Msnbc dropped us I am very angry at you at election night NO COVERAGE AT ALL ASSHOLES!!! I spent the whole night ALONE. Nothing nothing at all! Nothing whatsoever and you want me to vote you the **** up? I am very angry at you! VERY MSNBC! No Rachel not ******* nothing assholes! Nothing at all pricks! NO ELECTION NIGH COVERAGE. Us liberals need no coverage you all got paid so why bother.......
RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:00 am
love my angel forever
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:05 am
Ask yourself where was your CEO during the most important event the vote? I want to replace your CEO bb angels Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:06 am
your CEO is not thinking okay?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:06 am
I will think some more
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 08:07 am
I am not mad at Rachel Maddow, I am mad at msnbc for not sharing her on election night with the online community. Rachel is still my favorite news person.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 10:57 am
Skype crashed again "GDIplus operation failed with InvalidParameter".

Also: "Not enough storage is available to process this command."

I guess I have too many Skype followers, over a thousand.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 11:14 am
So, Rexred, what do you think of Skype?
RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:09 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

So, Rexred, what do you think of Skype?

Haha, I like Skype a lot but it is as i said, very buggy, and I love Microsoft and do not want to see them fail at this quite costly endeavor.

I have been thinking of switching out my lan line out for Skype but i can't with it crashing all the time.

So i will need to look into Vonage or some other alternative.

Skype crashes at least 5 to 10 times a day, how will I ever get my calls with that occurring? Really frustrating....
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:23 pm
@RexRed,
It would also be easy for you to uninstall Skype and install another program, such as http://www.techradar.com/us/news/software/applications/top-5-best-skype-download-alternatives-1262392
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 10:54 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Msnbc dropped us I am very angry at you at election night NO COVERAGE AT ALL ASSHOLES!!! I spent the whole night ALONE. Nothing nothing at all! Nothing whatsoever and you want me to vote you the **** up? I am very angry at you! VERY MSNBC! No Rachel not ******* nothing assholes! Nothing at all pricks! NO ELECTION NIGH COVERAGE. Us liberals need no coverage you all got paid so why bother.......

What election are you babbling about? It's late December.

I can only find one special election on Google for December 23rd.
http://elections.virginia.gov/Files/Cast%20Your%20Ballot/Candidate%20List/ListofCandidatesByOfficeLocalityPWCBOSBrentsville-12-23-14SE.pdf
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G14/events.phtml?format=chronological

Did you forget to take your medicine RexRed?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 09:57 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
DNA Thumbs drive wrote:

It would also be easy for you to uninstall Skype and install another program, such as http://www.techradar.com/us/news/software/applications/top-5-best-skype-download-alternatives-1262392

What you suggest is hilarious.

Apparently you do not understand the networks of Skype.

I am already on all of those other networks and have different friends on them too.

But, many of my friends are on Skype not these other networks.

If Skype cannot fix this, eventually they will leave Skype and I truly suspect they are doing that now. Microsoft's CEO is dropping the ball on Skype.

But the specific people I want to talk with now are still on Skype.

I have their yahoo and google emails so I will not lose touch with them but Skype still is crashing on me many times a day. And. I have as generic a computer as one can own.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 07:05 am
@RexRed,
Skype is not the problem, this is clear. Did it ever occur to you, that your friends on this network, are not having the issues that you are.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:37 am
THANK YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!

New update "today" has fixed Skype!!!!! No more crashes!!!!

MANY THANKS!!!!

I am really sorry I got so upset...

I have to say actually how well you do in my life, consistently and for many years (since DOS), considering how much I use your products and how extremely proficiently they integrate!

I don't think people appreciate you enough.

From Windows to driver integration and now Skype is awesome too!

I suggest an easier web based sign up for Skype so it will function with lastpass Smile

My gripes are now settled with you.

Just next year, please make it up to us Rachel Maddow fans and give us live "online" internet election coverage. (hint) Maybe a live studio audience on Fridays with cheering liberals might be nice too for the Rachel Maddow Show (as long as it does not change her generally serious high quality reporting and journalism also). Smile

People will respond to Rachel even for serious stuff, like the live Denver show she recently had. Thanks for all the great news shows Rachel!

And thanks again Microsoft for fixing my Skype. Smile
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:59 pm
@RexRed,
Rachel is moving to Fox News after the new year.... Should be interesting.
0 Replies