Race discrimination in the USA threatens whites.

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:39 am
Affirmative action program adopted in this country actually works against Asian-Americans. There's a book written by a sociologist and a researcher, both Americans, called "No longer separate, not yet equal", where they attract attention to the fact that Asian Americans need nearly perfect SAT scores of 1550 to get the same chance of being accepted to a top private university in the USA as whites with the score of 1410 and African Americans with the score of 1100!

Some America's states react to this injustice just by banning racial quotas in admission (California, Florida, Texas and some other). I don't think it's fair towards whites. Our rights have been already undermined by thise reverse race discrimination and they are to be restored and compensated now. I insist there must be special larger quota for whites in university admission. If not some another war for independence would erupt here soon!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 09:17 am
@Melaniez,
Right, right, I'm sure your echo chamber at Stormfront loves hearing you spout your bullshit.
0 Replies