How to delete a group chat

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 11:44 am
Hey guys. So... I've found that it is a very frequent question - how to delete a group chat. Here's the thing. There's no spoon-fed answer on how to do it. Theres a couple steps. Now, don't quote me on this, but I believe that you have to be the person who created the chat in order to get rid of it. I don't know that for sure, but I think that's how it is.
Anyway. This depends on if you're using a computer or a phone. I use a computer so these steps will be for other computer users. I'm sorry if that is not you.
If you look this up on Google, you are likely to find that everyone shows how to delete the CONVERSATION, as opposed to the whole chat altogether, or how to leave it. I am telling yo how to delete the CHAT.
Okay. So. First, you click on your inbox. Go down to the group chat that you want to delete. Click on it. It should come up in a little square at the bottom of your screen. Now, click on the gear. The little options gear. If you look down, there should be something saying "Edit participants". From there, you can remove people from the conversation. Remove everyone. At the top of the little box, it will say "Everyone has left the conversation". Then, you leave. The conversation will delete itself. There you go. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 534 • Replies: 0
No top replies