Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 08:36 pm
Hi members, I'm in urgent need of advice. I usually feel a cold liquid which continuously flows from one side of my stomach down to the lower abdominal part and around d scrotum and legs. I fear there's a leakage in my reproductive system bcoz it usually happens after jerking off and continues for days. Any body wt help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 628 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 07:46 am
Have you considered a crazy idea like, I dunno, going to a doctor and asking?
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:27:25