New Oldest Woman In The World

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:53 am
Quote:
Hendrikje van Andel

Hendrikje "Henny" van Andel-Schipper (born June 29 1890) is the oldest person ever in the Netherlands and the oldest woman in Europe. She lives in Hoogeveen.(Schipper is her maiden name,van Andel her married name..."van Andel-Schipper" is the Dutch form that conveys this).
Henny van Andel-Schipper is still in a good health, although she has almost lost her sense of hearing and her eyesight.
She is a big fan of the soccer club Ajax Amsterdam.

And now she's the oldest living woman in the world. Something to be proud of as a Dutchman (although I feel sympathy with the relatives of Ramona Trinidad Iglesias-Jordan, the former oldest woman of the world who died last Saturday at the age of 114).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 08:17 am
I'll bet she's a smoker and eats fatty foods.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:05 am
Well actually she's a non-smoker who drinks little alcohol and used to sport a lot.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:59 am
they paid her to say that Smile
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 12:02 pm
Come on, OK, Dutch people do a lot for money :wink: , but she is from Hoogeveen...Oh wait a minute, Hoogeveen....you could be right MyOwnUsername :wink: .
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:04 pm
My grandma will be 100 in January. She does two packs a day, loves prepackaged foods and fats. But she did like to exercise.
0 Replies