Sonny's Happy Hour Lounge

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:19 pm
YOU'RE OKAY KICKY! JUST A LITTLE FLARE-UP!
SOMEBODY, GET THIS MAN ANOTHER DRINK...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:28 pm
Kicky, I am sure, has Johnny Fever syndrome. The more he drinks, the quicker his reflexes get.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:34 pm
Oh, good. Thank Gods you guys were here.

(Moves in close, wipes drool from mouth and chin, lights up another smoke, inadvertently blows cloud of smoke into eoe's face, looks deep into eoe's eyes, and says . . . )

I love you. Let me show you how much.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:35 pm
(starts unzipping pants, clumsily)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:36 pm
Crap, that's not much love there kicky.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:39 pm
I didn't get it out yet!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:43 pm
Try it and you'll wish you hadn't, kicky. I'll set your ass on fire myself. And it won't be cute. Here. I'll let Big Poppa take my seat. Get cute with him, why dontcha?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:44 pm
cavfancier wrote:
no logo wrote:
Hey Cav - how come Canada is so weak economically and reliant on funding from the United States?

How the hell should I know? Does my avatar look like a financial analyst?

ROTFL, cav! Actually, you look like a member of GWB's inner circle giving a press conference. Laughing

HEY THERE! Somebody turn a hose on those guys!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:46 pm
(trips as he yanks down pants, smacking head on bar. He falls, knocked out cold, bare-assed, on his face.)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:47 pm
Let's leave him there.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:47 pm
zzzzz..... zzzzz.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:51 pm
Nah, eoe, not there. Let's pick someplace more interesting. I know! Idea Can somebody call us a cab? I've got just enough cash left to get him to the airport.
0 Replies

no logo

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:52 pm
Kickycan why are you being so elitist. As a long termer you obviously feel comfortable in non threatening surrounds. I happened to be eracting in a non-serious manner to the rude manner of Cav. If you have a problem with that I think you should take your superior attitude and go elsewhere. To call someone a jackass is very insulting and i WOULD LIKE AN APOLOGY!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:54 pm
Forget it. He's asleep and on his way to the airport. No telling where he'll end up.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:03 pm
Well, I was thinking of someplace remote and exotic. Perhaps Tibet. But I used all my cash on the taxi. Can I borrow a virtual credit card, eoe? Anybody else here got some cash?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:04 pm
I think I may have enough to get him to Moorehead, Jersey. He should get a 'kick' out of that when he wakes up. Or, we could send him to Bangor, Maine.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:07 pm
(suddenly sits up straight)

RIO!

(falls back into a lump, fast asleep)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:08 pm
Well Eva, If I got married, I want a divorce right this second. You all know how marriage cramps my style. Don't worry, there are plenty of hunks around here to go around ;-)

Hey, there's one now. Go get him Eva and I'll watch your hammock while you're gone. Kicky still has an eye on it, but I'll distract him while you make your moves on your boy toy ;-)

Hey Kicky, come here. I wanna show you something.

I think you better hurry Eva! Eoe seems to be heading strait for your main squeeze.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:12 pm
Unless you're talking orange juice, montana, I'm not interested. Thanks for the thought, tho. I just came in for a boiled egg and a bloody mary. Where is that bartender?!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 10:17 pm
That's great news for Eva :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/01/2024 at 07:15:26