Sonny's Happy Hour Lounge

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:06 am
BPD

Sonny San had to go out for a bit, so I'm filling in for a while. Tequila coming right up. Here you are! What IS the admission price to Ozzfest?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:09 am
msolga wrote:
BPD

Sonny San had to go out for a bit, so I'm filling in for a while. Tequila coming right up. Here you are! What IS the admission price to Ozzfest?

65.00 to 125.00 or your soul. I had to pay cash, having traded my soul for a night with really cute and perverted dental hygienist in Winnipeg back in 1975. :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:12 am
Laughing
In that case the next drink's on the house! You must be broke after paying those sorts of prices.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
I have a spare soul, BPB.

Want it?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
Hmmmmm ... It's very quiet in here & I've got to go soon. I hope someone else turns up so's they can serve the drinks. I'd hate to have to lock the place up!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:35 am
Ok, I've got to go! Sorry, Sonny.
The next person to walk in becomes the host for a bit, OK? Have fun! Very Happy
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:39 am
Hey Sonny, how are you! It's a bit early for a drink...but I'll be back later for a cold one. :wink:
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:53 am
I'd like 2 pints of lager and a packet of smoky bacon crisps please. And some change for the pool table?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 07:20 am
Baaaaaa humbug!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 08:16 am
Got any hot tea? Yeah, well, with a shotta something in it. Too damn cold her for a cold one.

Does this place serve breakfast? Ah, thanks for the tea. Do I taste Grand Marnier? Ahhh.

Hmm, where's our host with the most?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:03 am
Rum goes well with hot tea, especially on a cold rainy day.

So, where ya from, Sonny. The name suggests the Far East - relatively speaking, of course.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 09:04 am
hmmmm, breakfast. Got any eggs, Sonny? Hardboiled are fine. I'll take one and a slice of toast with a Bloody Mary, thank you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:12 am
I haven't had a bloody mary in years and now you've got me craving one. I'll take one in a tall glass, one egg over easy with multigrain toast.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:34 am
Hey, Montana! Whatcha been up to lately? Can I take this stool next to you?

Breakfast? No thanks...I already ate. But if anyone's got a used copy of the Times, I'd like to borrow it.

<sniff, sniff> What's that smell? Sausage gravy? Well, why didn't you say so! I'll have some with biscuits, please. And some home fries on the side. Might as well bring me a tall orange juice, too.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 11:59 am
Hey there Eva. I was just thinking about you and had a feeling you'd come, so I saved you the seat right next to me :-)

I've been busy lately doing the garden thing and taking care of year end school stuff. I'm just way too busy, so I needed to get over here and let my hair down a bit.

I hear they got a deck out back that sits on the beach, so grab your drink and lets see if we can't catch the view of some hot guys back there. I know, I know you're married and all that fun stuff, but while you're being the good girl, I can be a little bad ;-)

Whatcha got in that OJ Eva? :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 02:11 pm
<hee hee> You want a little champagne, too? Well, okay...with you, I'll share.

Some view! Hey, I get the hammock! <runs, spilling mimosa, falls unceremoniously into hammock, kicks sandals off>

Ooh, did you see the nice buns on that one over there? <slurp> I may be married, cousin dear, but I ain't dead! Besides, this isn't real life. I'll do whatever I like here. Twisted Evil

<flips cork at nice buns, giggles>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 03:12 pm
So what's going on here? I'll saddle up to a virtual dry gin martini, Bombay Sapphire, and a lemon twist, no olive. Eva is wasted, but I have the number for a good taxi company.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:19 pm
Oooh look, rotisserie chicken!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:34 pm
I'll have a tall glass of white zinfandel; chilled please...oh, do I smell popcorn? I'll have some of that too.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:45 pm
Where's the rotgut whiskey?!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 08:33:52