Sonny's Happy Hour Lounge

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:04 am
This is a cyber lounge. You are more than welcome to post whatever you like(ofcourse withing civility discourse:-)

Drinks are served, light snacks are available round the clock. Call it your own place where you can rant as much as you want. Having a bad hair day?Come here and share! In a mood to celebrate any occassion? This is the place. I hope its full of love, friendship, camaraderie, fellowship and understanding.
I am not sure if something similar is here already. But anyway. I believe there is always a room for one more and hope you agree ;-)

Please be polite and nice. Be patient. Be funny. Share a joke or two. Its a lounge afterall.

I think that we limit each 'lounge' to say 10 pages and after that anyone can volunteer to open a new one, as their own place! But it should continue........!
This way everyone who is interested will have a chance to play the gracious host.
No other rules. Just sit back, relax have a coooooold beer or a coffee and say whatever is on your mind!

Come one! Come all!

Newbies and the veterans!

Have a great time!

Can someone please pass me some nachos?

:-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,938 • Replies: 262
No top replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:23 am
Popping in for a cold one and some beer nuts...

How's business, Sonny?
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:27 am
Sealpoet, warm welcome. :-) :-)

Here is a gcooooold Heineken perfect at 7 degrees and mixed nuts.

Business is good.
Looks like Shrek 2 has broken multi records. Iraq got a new President not one that Bush wanted.

How are you doing, Sir and how was the long weekend?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:39 am
Long weekend was excessivly long. Spent too much of it in the House of Pollution. Two chain-smokers and few open windows. Elder chain smoker on his second round with lung cancer and still at the smog sticks. Took Mrs. SealPoet to say goodbye to her Dad...

But, you asked...

Going to sork now... going to have a great say, because anytime someone pisses me off, I can give my notice! (Got me a new job coming...)

I'll pop back in later.

TTFN
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:43 am
SealPoet, well. We all are stuck in some sort of 'smoke'. Call it religious, call it political, call it by any name. But darnit!
We will try make the next day better :-)

Have a good week, friend!

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:53 am
I'm off to take a nap, then have to work in the garden today, but could you keep a cold one on ice for me when I get back ;-)

It's suppose to rain tomorrow, which means I can be lazy, so you might want to stock up the the beer :-D

I'll make some homemade dip before I head over.
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 04:59 am
Montana, very warm welcome. We'll never run out of supplies in this lounge. Whoever is the host, he or she guarantees that good will, friendly banter, cold beer, hot coffee and snacks are always available. ;-)
Good luck with your garden. Hope it blossoms like you want it to be!

Nighty night :-)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:06 am
Hello! I'd like a nice chilled glass of dry white, please. What've you got in your fridge to choose from?
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:14 am
Madam Olga, warm welcome with warm hugs ((((((((((())))))))))).

Just realised on another thread that you are having bitter cold at your end in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, Australia! And that too, Melbourne :-)

Here is a warm latte with a dash of VSOP XO!
Hope you feel warm. Wanna share a joke to while away these cold moments?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:18 am
Why thank you, Sonny San! How thoughtful of you. Very Happy I don't know about sharing a joke right now ... I'm not feeling too happy today. But let's not worry about that now.

I haven't made your acquaintance before today, S.S. Do tell a little about yourself as I indulge in this wonderful latte you've prepared.
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:24 am
Madam Olga, I am male, easy going stupid bloke.
I love life for its the ultimate challenge. I am young, forty something. Love sports, travel a helluva lot.

Lemme find a li'l joke to cheer you up.....

I have stacks and stacks of books.....history, autobiographies.....jokes....

Here is another latte.....

Let me go find a book of joke....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:27 am
Why thank you! You make a great latte, I've gotta say!

And what is your country of residence, S.S.?
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:30 am
My country of residence?

Its NOT Australia and thats a darn pity, Madam Olga ;-)
For after visiting your country several times on business, I wish could retire one day over there.
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:32 am
See Bush dancing over here.

http://www.dancingbush.com/

This will cheer you up, I hope :-)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:45 am
Sonny San, that's hilarious! Laughing Just wonderful. What a hoot!
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:50 am
Madam Olga, you are welcome!
I hope it brought the smile you so needed!

Hey! Winters will chill out!
Take it easy.
Have a great evening and happy dreams!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:52 am
A pleasure to meet you, S.S. Goodnight!
0 Replies

Sonny San

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:53 am
Madam Olga, will you take on as a host? I have miles of driving ahead of me. Hope you'll enjoy!
\

And many thanks in anticipation.

Will drop in later!

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 05:55 am
We'll see, S.S. It seems pretty quiet right now. I might just have a glass of wine & see if anyone drops in.
Drive carefully.!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 06:00 am
Tequila shot please, just put a bottle of 1800 in the freezer and keep 'em coming and how about some hot wings and tell that red head over there that I'd like a table dance. Thanks.

Did you hear? Bill Ward worked everything out with the rest of the boys and the original Black Sabbath is headlining Ozzfest. Them and Priest with Halford will be worth the price of admission alone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sonny's Happy Hour Lounge
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:55:53