United Nations veto system. Are you for it or against it?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 01:37 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Frankly people don't know how to use the computer properly, much like their human experience, their brain, their privileges in their current state.

In summary: PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE THEIR BRAINS.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 01:54 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Are you saying that there is a Nation's representative, sitting on the board, that is not qualified for the job? Could you please name the persons that you are referring to.
contrex

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:01 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
peter jeffrey cobb wrote:

Is that not the meaning of a veto ?

Each of the five permanent members of the Security Council has the power to veto a United Nations resolution; such a resolution is not necessarily the desire of the "rest of the world".
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:15 pm
@contrex,
Why should a member be allowed to hold such power?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:12 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Perhaps someone can supply some evidence that past vetos were not for the greater good of Nation, the responsible board member represented?
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Everyone that was elected by a system that gives idiots the same privilege as intellects to hit a button that is often sabotaged.

That would be EVERYONE.

Take everyone out.

Elect intelligent people.

Elect people who aren't two-faced.

Elect people who are creating fascinating things to help this society grow as a community.

Stop electing people just because there always will be more stupid people than intelligent people voting.

Eliminate all incompetence.

And in turn, our politicians will have little to no incompetence.

All we have to do is stop the media's propaganda - stop knowledge from being less important than getting a job that 99% people end up doing for the rest of their life provided they weren't fired, while the other 1% get a lucky break and get enough money to make more money on top of that money.And kick out the monkeys out of the elective processes!

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

But people will make excuses and try to trivialize my words as per usual because they know it's true, however people will rather die in lies than to live in truth.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:05 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Yes every person plays their role in our world :-) each Nation has a person , playing their role to represent their interests, in the United Nations. The question is, how does a Nation with a greater or lesser voice, in their affairs, affect the organization's role of spreading peace?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:26 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
What organization spreads peace?

The only organization I know that spreads peace,

is everyone in the cemetery.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:36 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
http://www.un.org/en/
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:40 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Let me tell you something.

The day that people want peace,

is the day people stop masturbating fear and emotion given to them by facetious media outlets that produce propaganda to keep people at the edge of their seats.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:52 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Do you find more Nations at peace than not? Do you want peace?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:58 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I don't mind civil chaos, if that's what you're asking.

I do mind people thinking a world without rules outside of man-made rules is a free ticket to doing whatever you want.

And nations?

Look around you - people treat people like strangers and cattle. People don't give a **** about the people down the street. People don't give a **** about people because people don't know how to value a person without needing to know them personally/socially. I DO.

Call me when people aren't judging people based on what the media tells them.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 06:37 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
If one would say that they don't mind war. Then, being that all humans share a common ancestor, I must ask what family member do they want to be murdered and under what charges?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 06:43 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Is that not what war is? A license to murder your cousins.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:00 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Replace cousins with brain cells.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:39 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
As a war veteran, I'll begin to start the healing process by first apologizing to all the mothers, dads, children, all the families and friends of the people whose lives we have taken, lives that we have for ever changed, for all the wrongs we have done, as soldiers like myself, to our fellow cousins in the past.
Now can we respect all those affected lives, by doing our best to prevent this from happening to our future generations?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:45 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You could start by telling people the truth about our military.

It doesn't give a flying **** about you, your family or its own people.

It cares about power and control. It's the tyrant of systems.

It's also tied to shady exercises like giving you shots that have never been tested on humans.

They treat people like guinea pigs.

Let people know that the military is a giant lie. You're not defending this country. You're defending tyrants who want more control over other people's land, over our land and over everyone's lives.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:24 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Having a military does carry a lot of liability for the actions it performs. I agree.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:27 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I am waiting for that day people realize that people that hold the upper class up aren't paid nearly the same as those up there, while people down here are working their ******* asses off for absolutely no benefit, the same way these people that go to war don't get paid nearly as much as sports entertainers, do-nothing congress, celebrities and so on.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 02:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Supply and demand. As with anything else is the basis for the wages involved.