havoc rained down on my life after seeing a demon

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 08:31 am
@drknbrkn2012 ,
While I was acting in occultismn , cards , reading horoskope, vodoo ( look up for translation please ), I got through the same.

I was scamming my family to and more and more I was surrounded by weird thinks and demons.

I tryed to figured out what was haunted me for many years.

I can't do a answer twice.

If you want you read my thread about Myth as catholics, Christmas etc.you might understand a bit.

In case you can't read my bad English I send it in German and you do translation.

Very important , to take drugs ,cheat, scam and whatever leads to going worse .

I given up smoking , because it stops at any this minute I given up alllll bad things and then I have had regret.
To live like a nun without occultism is the only one to get rid of demons.

Do what you want, believe or not , that's not my business and my informations are for free .
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:41 am
@drknbrkn2012 ,
Anything else.
Anyone who provides devil a target ( all that mentioned bad things ) he will be haunted by that for running of time.Maybe it starts after 10 years .

Sometimes it starts step by step with losses , devorces , bad health and whatever.

Very unobstrusiv , devious .

The flying saucer who his described here is a try of confusing to us by devil .

Nobody else can see it , except you . That weird but it is true.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 12:33 pm
@drknbrkn2012 ,

> I  knew a  woman  who was  very  deeply  involved  in  occultismn.
>
> Devil  is  not well  disposed toward  to us  and  their flat   have  been  a  chaos  over  night.
>
> Curtains  , pillows  were torn,  chairs ,  table knocked  over.  As  I  was  recommended  her to  leave  occultismn ,  she  didn't  want  be  in  touch with  me  anymore  and  said I 'm  a  bit  batty.
>
> How  often  she  had  such  encounters I  don't  know.
>
> Devil  wants us  drive  mad ,  crazy  and  he avoids  to be  detected.  Nobody  knows  his ,  ways  tactic about that.
>
> Whatever he use to  copy  or  to  disguised ,  he  is  hidden  in your  dead  kins  or  your  dog ,  which  starts to bite  you   maybe. You  can  hear voices.

> He makes  believe  us  in Aliens  ,saucers,  crop  circles for  purpose  to  pain  us.
>
> Humans  make every  month  a cropcircle  in  my  village.
>
> Devil  makes us love luxury , what  increases productions of  useless  things ,  it reduces  our  energy  sources  ,  airpollution , dump  etc.
>
> He  makes  us destroing  ourthelves by  climate  change  and  news  about  are  horrible.
>
> Only  a  small  amount  of  humans  wants  believe  that  bad  view  caused by  devil. 
>
> They  all  will  see  it .  That '  s  only  a matter of   time.
>
> Years  ago  I refused that  acting by  devil  too,  because  I   won't want  give  up  my small  little  fairy  tale  world.

0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 12:34 pm
@drknbrkn2012 ,
Sorry
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 09:13 pm
I've never witnessed anything supernatural.
And I never expect to either.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 09:27 pm
I had a situation I reported on a2k before, when I started pills prescribed for my skin by a dermatologist. It took about two days (guessing back now) for it to start happening, and next day more. I had hallucinations from the drug and they kept up until I caught on and stopped it. One is not supposed to just stop it, according to the literature, but I ignored that, once I read the bulletin that mentions nightmares could happen.

No way I wanted to sign up for a night in E.R. for phantasms.

These were gone soon enough, but always read the business that comes with prescriptions.
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@mark noble,
Not everybody has expect that . Mostly doing esoteric , occultismn is a fast enter to devil.

The other category of causes , what not means everybody, are murderer , rapists etc.

An american raped female victim has been suffering so much about , that she has decided to go asking in the prison after she got well.

She encouraged asked a murderer why he did that. The murderer meant , he was forced by a voice in his head who always said , go and kill her , go and do it.

Another murderer could exactly define that he heard the voice of devil .

How I said, all that can occur years later, to get haunted .

Such persons lost their own personality , morality, knowing what is good , what bad. They lost their own power for decisions since that moment when they went a step to far.

I don't be understand by most users here apparently , when Germlat doesn't lie.

I doubt that, because I get replies which make sense or they goes common mainly.

Therefore I try another way. Murderers gave unaware their impulse for right decisions to devil since they have killed or even decide to do that.

I wonder to can talk about devil here. In German forums you will get kick out or you are banned when you tell about causes when someone has encounters with apparitions.

To talk about thrilling stories about voices, apparitions are very wellcome to lure new users.

If onr's reveals in forums the cause about , than you can leave, because the comprlling effect is gone. Other reasons are there , that Germans get to psychiatry if telling about devil, apparitions, voices and so.

Germans therapists ask at first , whether you hear voices ,
when you did an anormal ( unnormal ) thing .

That is a point one's could say Germans have to get every morning a slap or round their ear before stand up.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Prescriptioned pills which would lead to that reaction are since many years hardly to get in Germany.

The laws about pills and drugs went to rigide. Labs recover a huge amount of content which cause to get paranoid reactions, bad dreams .

You nearly need a good excuse to get from your doc a good stuff.

Years ago our amphetamine has been work .

Anyway I mention, that thrilling movies were created by such experiences of substances. A bleak sober human can't offer a story about a thrill.

0 Replies