Relativity of morality

NoName77

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 09:27 am
@Jasper10,
All came from One so all must return to One.

There is no Zero, before One.

From nothing comes nothing, unless Something creates a nothing.

Zero was not included in numerals before 1 for a long time, and for good reason. But here, since you bring it up often, I must say that Reason and Logic, when constrained by Momentum of thought, meaning, when constrained by the accepted views of the world, is a Forced form of Sorcery/Mind-control, leaving the believer of such things in a quite limited Realm of thought, whereby they cannot Experience OUTSIDE that system, because they have adopted "it" as their own.

The Logic and the Reasoning we are TAUGHT is INHERITED. Thus SOLIDIFYING over time, and as you noted, IMPRISONS people.

What makes this infinitely worse is that people are TAUGHT that this "education" is something to strive for, without the FOUNDATION REQUIRED FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Thereby forming prison guards, who keep watch of their own prison. Slaves imprisoning slaves, imprisoning slaves, imprisoning slaves, etc.

Most do not want to hear that what they have been taught imprisons them.

Given the title of discussion here, one would have to say the relative morality of this affects the whole, and by coming out of this mind, would be a fire heated seven times hotter than normal.

That fire requires a Stronger Fire to overcome.

This is where a certain group claims to "do as thou wilt".

But none of them see the arrogance and forcefulness behind that mindset either.
NoName77

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 09:32 am
@NoName77,
Let me be clear: When I say "all came from One, so all must return to One", there is still only one Way back. Even Mathematiks testifies to this.

Without coming back that one Way, one is left with a "Remainder", of sorts. It has no home. Nowhere to be, nowhere to fit in. And as it has been trained, will force it's own way, apart from the rest, which have sealed it outside the gates.

Weeping and gnashing of teeth out there.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 12:19 pm
@NoName77,
To be clear, I use 0 and 1 in the context of “difference” cognitively.

If one has never seen an apple (1) or an orange (0) before is it LOGICAL to state that an apple is an orange and an orange is an apple based purely on the reasoning that as one cannot define what an apple or an orange is then surely they are the same.

LOGICALLY NO.

Why therefore does most modern day philosophy state that good is bad and bad is good based on the same reasoning?

0,1 logic can be used to explain many other philosophical principles as in on/off....manual/autopilot...spectator/player...darkness/light...truth/lie.

Toggling 0,1 logic imprisons the individual.Acceptance of 0,0..1,1 logic as well exposes the individual to new insights.
NoName77

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 12:50 pm
@Jasper10,
Well, the "toggling" is truly no different than the brutal "twisting", the centrifugal force that the Germans were trying to harness to shred Matter, the Nazi BELL (Die Glocke). The Bell was merely a Vibration, but a Vibration so rapid and violent that is could distort Reality. Consider, to Vibrate, one has to "toggle", between two Extremes. As the Vibration "settles", a New Earth can be made, hypothetically. When Torque is applied to Matter, the "spirit behind the letter" can be removed and replaced.... (Attributes rejected and accepted, the building of one's own temple??).

Consider Rocks "crying out", as the sounds of forceful removal?

LOL, I'm surely over the top now. But I have not thought of Die Glocke in quite a while!
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 12:56 pm
@Jasper10,
"Difference" can be acknowledged on different levels tho. There are the infinite differences, ever so subtle, all the way to the Absolute extreme. But the Absolute is not mixed.... So the 0 cannot "be", and the 1 "is" all there Truly "is".

Try to get ur head around that one! lol
Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:10 pm
@NoName77,
2 off of the logic outputs (whether one accepts it or not) are 0,0...1,1 as in good is good and bad is bad which is contrary to the accepted philosophy of the day (0,1...1,0).0,0...1,1 logic implies that there is a difference between good and bad but does not state what the difference is.The individual doesn’t need to know what that difference is only that there is a difference rather than NO DIFFERENCE.If there is a difference then this is significant if we are talking absolutes don’t you think?
NoName77

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:27 am
@NoName77,
THAT, my friend, is the Greatest Revelation! But is not legally accessed without Yeshua of Nazareth's Blood.

I just sat down today to write on what happens if we take the spiritual aspect of the Scriptures away, or the LITERAL aspect away. Both sides are a dire necessity. But u touched on the Most Amazing, cognitively disrupting, soul/mind altering Awesomeness, ever to be discovered! I am shocked, as I have not run into a single person who understands there is no "0" Very Happy

Living that tho, applying that.... is one HELL of a fire.... Meant to Purify, and one can simply see, it goes before you, and prepares your way.

We are talking something far more powerful than a change in Perspective. But without the First Water, none are going to reach the Second, let alone the THIRD.
NoName77

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:39 am
@NoName77,
Consider this: In the Beginning, there was "1"

1 was 3, and thus made 4. 4 was lonely, so came 5.

All was "very good". There was no introduction of "2"!!!

Circle, triangle, square, circle.

No "2".
NoName77

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:49 am
@NoName77,
But wait! 4 became 2!!! But 1 did not!!!
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 10:51 am
@Jasper10,
I just realized I was responding to a comment of mine, to you. Had a moment. Sorry bout that. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 10:58 am
@NoName77,
NoName77 wrote:

Had a moment.

Just the one?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 11:48 am
@NoName77,
There is no “0”? .....Well the nihilist wouldn’t agree with you that’s for sure and yet interestingly.... I have never met a nihilist who doesn’t have an opinion following their arrival at THEIR “0”.....their first thought being...and therefore there is no God...There is no such thing as a true Nihilist!!....There are only people who have Positive and Negative ideas following the reasonings cancelling.You have to use all 4 off reasoning logics outputs though ...many only use two.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 12:15 pm
@Jasper10,
Good is Good and Bad is Bad then...we need to change our philosophy.

Any takers???
Jasper10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 12:44 pm
@Jasper10,
Who’s going to tell the evolutionist...?
Jasper10

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 09:30 am
@Jasper10,
If we want to get all spiritual about this which I accept is not where many want to go (which I do understand),but I will share it anyway.

The combined/superimposed 0,1..1,0..0,0..1,1 output logics COULD symbolize light completely covering darkness and darkness not being able to overcome it.....symbolized as 1,1 completely covering 0,0 and for those who are seriously interested in this stuff the output logics COULD also symbolize a more significant issue as in an EXCHANGE taking place at the absolute level symbolized as a 0 exchanging places for a 1.

0 Replies

popeye1945

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2021 04:04 pm
If morality is relative to location and culture it is not relative to its object. The object being the life and well being of our common biology on an individual and collective basis. All past practices have proved divisive across the board and promise nothing but divisiveness in the future. All cultures are not equal, some embrace wretched morality structures mainly due to religious influences, Reason is the tool to use for a united humanity around values and behaviours which would be conducive to the well being of all the citizens of the world. Morality's proper object is our physical biology/body and it's well being. Let there be nothing superstitious/ supernatural/religious about it.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 12:11 am
@popeye1945,
You are imprisoned in 0,1..1,0 consciousness with a life that is governed by a good is bad and bad is good philosophical outlook.

You have believed the LIE that AWARENESS and consciousness are the same.

They are not!

AWARENESS needs to get off the 0,1...1,0 hamsters wheel.

ALL SCIENCES ARE INTERCONNECTED
popeye1945

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 05:22 am
@Jasper10,
Unless you can do something but spout your personal esoteric babble were through here. If you capable of making it understandable then do so.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 05:32 am
@popeye1945,
It is not babble...its has been explained logically and the logic is sound.

The fact that you don't understand it is not my problem...it's yours.
popeye1945

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 01:46 pm
@Jasper10,
Good night Stanley!!
0 Replies