ISIS, Real threat to homeland security?

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:22 am
You tell me. I played Call of Duty with an ISIS member the other day so I have no idea! Yeah and I kicked his butt if you were wondering! Smile Great clan tag though, jeez.

Major League Gaming for life... Trojan Destiny. Gamertag Xbox.

Hit me up!

Matthew William Spanjer
February 14, 1996
Ontario, Canada
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,434 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:23 am
@MattWSpanjer,
Play me on COD! Then you'll learn what 'clan-tags' mean...
"IGN".
MattWSpanjer

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:55 am
@mark noble,
Ah nevertheless I have a life outside the game as well, don't know all the ins and outs! Maybe you can help me figure that out! Love the reviews btw!
IGN fella
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 07:04 am
@MattWSpanjer,
Yes but only in the sense of anyone with a weapon and willingness to use it is a threat.

ISIL is simply the latest boogeyman threat. Prior to them it was al-Qaeda. Once the public got desensitized to them, a new enemy was needed to justify continue aggression in the middle east by western powers. So voila' ISIL.

Important to remember that when the people who made up ISIL originally were fighting the Assad Syria regime, the US liked them just fine. But when they started widening their area of operations suddenly we didn't like them any more.

Can google pics of US leaders posing with ISIL fighters when they were still all about Assad. Just like there are pics of Cheney with Saddam Hussein and such. All these enemies were once US allies and friends.
0 Replies