Forget about those gay-parades in Kiev we boasted so much

Maratt

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:31 am
. That was just smoke screen! Tough guys in Kiev just wanted to demonstrate they are devoted to European democratic values.
They are all crazy nationalists there upstairs hateful of LGBT community. They've always seen us underhumanes! There have been many awful murders and intimidations and we couldn't prove anything each time and evil has benn never punished here. Those dorks killed my friend on Kreschatik the way Kaddafi was killed in Libya! Nobody was arrested then!
Now they are doing smarter! They are just making gay lists withithout much publicity. My friend friom Lviv reported the news and advise me to leave the country! Some people he's in close nexus in the City Hall and local police warned him that "eastern front awaits gays who have got what they wanted and that is equal rights"! We are all sent there to meet death due to some astray bullet or in shooting us as deserters or sort of it.....
What about lesbians and transgender individuals? I guess they will be sent into some special commandos where their parachutes won't work or sort of it!
This is the way they are purifying Ukrainian nation of the rubbish! The other day I turned into Coalition to tackle discrimination for help but they said they lacked any weighty facts to get alarmed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,687 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:48 am
@Maratt,
Yawn.
0 Replies