...the way Hitler did it...

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 06:37 am
Many leaders in various countries of the world have their own astrologists, which is no wonder nowadays. But I was really amazed that some Ukrainian leaders have some special personnel who are engaged in genealogy research. Now it's very important to have some rightful genealogy in Ukraine and prove you are a 100% Ukrainian at best or 50% one at least!
Far as I get it nationalistic elements are very strong in the Ukraine and president Poroshenko (of pure Ukrainian descent btw) ordered formation of Lustration committee exactly with the purpose of racial identification of the top officials in the country! I'm feeling as if Hiller is alive and kicking in Ukraine! What's next I wonder? What's the fate of those pols who are not 100% Ukrainians?
Say, Yatsenyk asserts he's an ethnic Pole (the relevant genealogy is being developed for him) and Youlia Timoshenko is a Ukrainian of Armenian descent! They say most important thing in the Ukraine now is not to be a Jew!! That's it!
I've got to know recently that some prominent European anthropologists have been invited to the Ukraine to take part in the research of the "Ukrainian anthropology type". Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if soon they'll start measuring skulls in the Ukraine the way Hitler did it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,537 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 06:42 am
@Benjamind,
I read this first sentence......

"Many leaders in various countries of the world have their own astrologists, which is no wonder nowadays......"

and I immediately thought "Tosser".

Where do they dig up these morons?
0 Replies