What's an insult? I never felt it, so I have no idea what it is. Well, I do...

Thu 2 Oct, 2014 08:58 am
There's really no such thing as demeaning anyone. When people try to insult me, or a wise man, they insult themselves. The only reason why they get insulted, is because nobody gives them the time to grow a tough skin, while also maintaining a soft heart that can love and appreciate life.

When you can't insult a wise man, but can insult an average man, it's about time to realize that maybe they need to realize that they aren't wise until they grow stronger than mere pricks of a thorn. It profoundly disturbs me that people are complaining about insults and negative behavior, when their entire life is dependent on their mother's uterus going into rehab.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,994 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed

mark noble

Thu 2 Oct, 2014 04:18 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
An insult is an attack on one's intergrity. Whether acknowledged as such by the recipient is a matter of ego, but failing to recognise the attempt signifies naivety and/or mental-health issues.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 2 Oct, 2014 09:41 pm
@mark noble,
You never had any integrity the moment you thought it was intelligent to react to something as petty as someone's opinion of you. If it hurts you, perhaps it's because you know it's true or it contains at least traces of truth.
mark noble

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:56 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Give me an example?
One Eyed Mind

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:58 am
@mark noble,
Wise men are your examples. They don't react to the petty.
Miller

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 12:22 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
This is what someone posted about you:

******* Clueless Idiot

The person who called you this name ,is an individual, who, when they move into your neighborhood causes a major devaluation of your property and probably ends up calling you a "racist" among other things.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 12:28 pm
@Miller,
That's what it all comes down to. Today's people follow this pattern I like to call "If you can't make sense, make noise."

Somehow people truly convince themselves that they are getting anywhere by taking jabs at me via abusing stupid voting systems, labels and talking behind my back after they said they were going to "ignore" you, as if they didn't know the difference between "ignoring" and out-right "being too much of a coward to stand up to you".
mark noble

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:24 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Oh, that's helpful - Guess I'll go with the 'clueless idiot' on this one then.
Ignored Forever - Goodbye.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:28 am
@mark noble,
Do you think I care? Why do you have to tell me every time that you ignored me? To get a rise out of me? Jesus, you're all ingrates.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:49 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Ignored Forever - Goodbye.

If you can't listen to others, you don't belong here.
mark noble

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:27 am
@coldjoint,
I don't belong anywhere.
How can I listen to 'others' when they spout garbage and fail to answer my questions?
And who made you 'thread-overlord' you clueless jerk?
One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
@mark noble,
You failed to comprehend my response.

Instead of being patient, you instantly put me on ignore - why? You know the real reason you ignored me is because I destroyed your argument with one sentence.
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:30 am
@coldjoint,
Ah, alt-account...
Blocked Forever, also
Goodbye.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:32 am
@mark noble,
You're so stupid, that you think we're the same people.

Jesus, how desperate are you?
coldjoint

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 01:17 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You're so stupid, that you think we're the same people.

Jesus, how desperate are you?

It is amazing how the high and mighty dispense with uncomfortable feelings. And that the fact that we are one in the same is laughable.
Miller

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 01:49 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You should be glad you're not living next to them, in a high rise condo, in an up-scale suburb...

I am. ):
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 01:54 pm
@coldjoint,
It amazes me more that they still think they are right about that and everything else.

Ignorance wouldn't survive without arrogance.
0 Replies

Miller

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 02:15 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Ah, alt-account...
Blocked Forever, also
Goodbye.

Have a safe trip home!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Oct, 2014 10:38 am