Ukrainians declared war to Germany?

Wustold

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 06:07 am
Help to return brave self-sacrificing people captured in East Ukraine. They went there within a matter of ICRC mission. I work in Frankfurt an der Oder hospital. My workmate is there. He is a good physician and participates in such actions from time to time. Our hospital administration keeps in touch with German Embassy in Kiev for days and nights. First Kiev authorities answered that ICRC mission was captured by separatist guerrilla. Separatists denied any European ICRC voluntaries among their captives. But at last one of them. It also was a nurse man from our hospital. He was exchanged as a separatist for Ukrainian military by mistake! And Donetsk guerillas were going to send him back to Germany. It turned out that all German ICRC health workers and mere volunteers are kept by the Right Sector. After that Kiev pretended to be surprised but admitted this fact then. Now German representatives have been negotiating with Right Sector. Those are real extremists. It turned out that the group of them and their friends has been imprisoned for vandalism and infliction of grave bodily injuries to several German citizens during their hellbender in Berlin hotel a month ago. And they decided to exchange German ICRC mission for them as if they were prisoners of war! So did Ukraine declared war to Germany? All in all somehow they confuse Germans with separatists. Cannot understand that. Just want to free my colleagues.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 598 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 06:08 am
@Wustold,
What a load of old bollox.

Go back to your bread queue, Ivan.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 08:24 am
If the FSB pays at all well for posting this tripe, you would do well to spend some of that on English lessons. Your English sucks.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 09:05 am
You too writing propaganda well. A good career could I be having also? My English is working to graduate PhD.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 12:05 pm
@Wustold,
Merkel Evokes Cold War in Warning of Long Ukraine Crisis
Source: Bloomberg

By Arne Delfs and Brian Parkin Sep 30, 2014 5:27 AM ET

Chancellor Angela Merkel said the European Union and the U.S. may be facing a long confrontation with Russia over Ukraine, citing the 40 years it took East Germany to escape communist control.

Merkel, who grew up in former East Germany, signaled determination to uphold EU sanctions on Russia in comments in Berlin yesterday that underscored the fraught relationship with President Vladimir Putin, whose actions in the Ukrainian crisis she says are rooted in a Cold War mentality.

“I don’t see any change at the moment regarding Russia’s position,” Merkel said. “We needed 40 years to overcome East Germany. Sometimes in history one has to be prepared for the long haul, and not ask after four months if it still makes sense to keep up our demands.”

Merkel’s warning added to her comments to German industry leaders last week that an end to the ‘‘deep-rooted conflict’’ with Russia is far off as a cease-fire fails to halt fighting between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists.

Read more: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-29/merkel-says-eu-u-s-may-be-facing-long-ukraine-crisis.html
0 Replies