The mechanical concept of movement

room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:06 pm
There is no reason within the subject at question.
Intelligence and logic vs......... The instincts.
The self preservative measure asserted as function, i.e. the object being maintaining and growing the deception- thus no real truth. Vs...

The will to understand and to know.

From the stand point of thought, absence
From the stand point of sensation, indistinguishable or rather a disgust and and intelligent dismissal of such passion mode gest.

Essentially the opposed are functioning against the will to truth and knowledge.
The reason being a triumph of the state as a organism over the individuals at question. i.e. Submitting their will, for the reason of being over powered by such organism, from the stand point of thought,

from the stand point of sentiment, a simple shake of the head to such submitters,

although our curriculums discourage brawls, on what account are we to mitigate life? Is life, allowed to beat us around without penalty?

i now go alone and against the tyrants, thus i am subjected to be penalized.

one cannot refute tyrants thus it is necessary to pluck it out

room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:05 pm
@room109,
To the person, people, or faction, that stated that it is incoherent, that statement is a conjecture
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:11 pm
Yet on the other hand, it is not.

To find, as one does, a half chewed toffee under the sofa of life, so it is that the pants that once covered these fine buttocks, are now fluttering on the clothes line, dry and ready for their next tour of duty.

But the question is, will kilt wearing Wednesday require me to go commando?

I am therefore, as usual, having my nether region windproofing determined by kilt wearing etiquette.

room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:15 pm
@Lordyaswas,
That's beneath me
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:20 pm
It's simple.

Intelligence is NOT the opposite of Ignorance.

The opposite of Intelligence is Lack of Intelligence.

Ignorance is the RESULT of lacking Intelligence.

Light is not the opposite of Dark

Light is the opposite of Lack of Light.

They are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT RESULTS, that are best explained when you truly understand how stupid it sounds when you say light is the opposite of dark, when the two bloody elements don't co-exist at once. It's like life and death - life is not the opposite of death; death is the end of our experience, not life; darkness is the end of light, not the absence of light; Intelligence is the end of Ignorance, not the lack of intelligence.

There is the "RESULT" and there is the "OPPOSITE". LIGHT/ABSENCE OF LIGHT is "OPPOSITE ~ LIGHT/DARK is the "RESULT" based on the "OPPOSITE" WITHIN ABSENCE.

UNDERSTAND NOW?
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:26 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
this has no bearing on the subject at hand
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:33 pm
@room109,
Oh, it has a much larger bearing than you'd care to admit.

I am basically reevaluating the dualism principles of reality and suggesting that the entire Universe is not consisted of "opposites", but STAGES of EVOLUTION. Light is not the opposite of dark - light is the EVOLUTION of darkness. Intelligence is not the opposite of ignorance - Intelligence is the EVOLUTION of ignorance.

This world is not cyclical like people thought - it's EVOLVING through STAGES DARK > Formation > LIGHT ~ IGNORANCE > Information > Intelligence.

Understand now? We don't go from ANIMAL > HUMAN > ANIMAL > HUMAN - NO, WE EVOLVED FROM THE ANIMAL, TO BE HUMAN. THE ANIMAL IS "NOT" THE OPPOSITE OF HUMAN - THE HUMAN IS THE EVOLUTION OF ANIMAL!
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:08 pm
@One Eyed Mind,

The mechanical concept of movement

This gentleman never thinks seriously

You take up your position so faithfully even thought it gives you nothing but poverty
You want the destruction of x and victory of y, this is instinctive in you, this can be combated by an education in logic and reason. Only if you recognize this necessity and its importance. you will after your education, result in a great benefit of mind.

But as with anything sensible it was throw into the winds

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:17 pm
@room109,
That makes no sense, Room.

You said absolutely nothing (you are deconstructing ideas).

I said absolutely everything (I am constructing ideas).
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
1 But as with anything sensible it was throw into the wind, this is refering to what you will say in the future i.e. You said absolutely nothing, hence throw into the winds.

even thought = even though. grammer and spelling was incorrect

it gives you nothing buy poor thinking and reasoning.

you want to win thus you do not consider the thought with seriouness

this is instinctive in you i.e. the psychological nature

god damn how daft are you
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:46 pm
@room109,
What are you taking about?

I made a wise argument that life is not about "opposites"; it's about "states of evolution".

I explained how light evolves from darkness. Man evolves from animal. Intelligence evolves from ignorance.

There's nothing being blown in the wind except your lack of knowledge to understand Real Wisdom.

You're arguing against someone who just said something wiser than Buddha. And it's not even me, Room. It's my brain - it's doing it without me. I feel it pulsating and throbbing when it picks up this information. I am electromagnetically connected to this Universe; I am connected to "The Source", as Einstein was when he daydreamed of an invention that stands to this day during class.

Now, Room. Stop condescending me and deconstructing me because you have nothing to construct and ascend with.
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:10 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
ok bye bye
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:12 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
all conjecture
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:13 pm
@room109,
Those who ignore life for their peace have no heart left to give that peace a home to stay in.

You see, Room. If I grew wings, I would not fly away, as many would; I would use things wings to put out the fire created by our species. Freedom is not leaving your men behind - sometimes, you have to remind people of how weak they are, so they can notice what they can be if they let go of their low self esteem and fear.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:13 pm
@room109,
It is not conjecture - it's universal.

You speak just to say something; I speak because I have something to say.
0 Replies