His story - again

bow35

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 11:42 am
(I wanted to edit my post that I made a couple of months ago. But as I couldn't edit it like I wanted to do, I reported it and now it's deleted. I hope it's ok that I post it again, edited)

Right now I'm in the state of mind where I'm only concerned about what seems to be right, without any concern about self. Ego is not present at this moment.

This kind of moment is the most efficient kind of moment there is.

Just now I was talking to other sources. You can call me telepathic.

We were "talking" about a movie called: his story

It began with a lightning very much like in the bible or like big bang.

Then I saw Moses. He was black and had five dreads. He had ten fingers and ten toes and thus his number was twenty.

Then I saw Siddharta Gautama known as Buddha. He was a small child smiling a wise and humble smile and nature was beautifully in harmony around him.

And I saw him searching for world redemption through ascetic discipline.

And I saw him at last sitting under a tree smiling once again, happy as can be.

Then I saw Palestine and the Jewish, right in the centre of the world. And I thought to myself: When are those fanatics that call themselves Jews and Muslims going to stop.

Those two beautiful people. Jews, wise and talented. Muslims, strong and colourful.

The conflict of Jews and muslins has turned into a global issue. The white man has put Israel in the middle east and so called Muslim fundamentalists have become known as the terrorist when killing innocent people by blowing himself and others into pieces with explosives. And thus: In Babylon Muslims are the enemy .

And the white man went to Africa. He took what wasn't his. Brought the African to be a slave in America. What he didn't know was that this would lead to Jazz and so on.

And so on?
Marcus Jarvey. Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Bob Marley...

Some are cool runnin', some are militant.

The conflict of black and white is now finally coming closer to a rest.

What is Babylon?

Babylon is a global community which is afraid of the different. They agree on what is right and what is wrong and feel strong together.

But in Babylon there are diseases. Alcoholism and women and child abuse. And if you are a paedophile for an example, then hate is what you will receive from everyone.

I once met a girl in a closed psychiatric institution. I immediately liked her. She was proud and beautiful. I fell in love and tried to win her heart. She accepted me as her friend and she told me that her father had had sex with her. She told me about the situation her father was in now after she had told about it. I pitied her and took a stand against her father. Since then she never talked to me again. I remember the disappointment in her eyes looking at me.

Much later I understood that I had been just another Babylonian to her, trying to victimize her and trying to make her father out to be the enemy.

So my conclusion today looking back is that the concept of paedophilism is just as much a disease of Babylon as of the perpetrator.

So, just be a brother man and don't judge no one.

In case of a human predator that kidnaps, rapes and kills a child I can only hope God has a place in heaven for this child and that the laws of nature will take care of the predator.

So what can one do to make a better world and prevent tragedy?

If we let go of the Babylon concept and look at human beings and family we see that we live in generations.

A critical institution for the communication of two generations is school. In school and family respect is a mutual necessity. The number one problem today is that the adult generation doesn't know who they are. And how shall the children respect figures that hasn't come to even with themselves.

I sometimes wish God would give the adult generation of today some extra time to find themselves. I believe every grown up has to reach his/her personal enlightenment.

Be aware thou that just sitting smoking ganja and listening to Pink Floyd or such won't take you there. There is a reality that one has to be ready to confront.

So, if I bush doctor would describe a recipe for the Babylonian, I say: Search inwards, facing outwards.

And as always, when you try to be clever you'll always end up in a paradox.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 998 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bow35

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 11:45 am
You come thrue the sun
shining on me
frying my skin
brother, sister.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:34 pm
@bow35,
Quote:
I reported it and now it's deleted.
no, it was not deleted --
http://able2know.org/topic/143472-1
bow35

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:43 pm
@Region Philbis,
Funny, I couldn't find it among "my posts".
mm25075

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 01:31 pm
@bow35,
"my topics" is probably a better option to see your specific posts
0 Replies