Over 1,400 girls raped and abused by Muslims in English town

hawkeye10

Thu 4 Sep, 2014 10:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The people you are referring to as "Muslims" are in fact from Pakistan. I wonder if you are smart enough to understand the irony of your post given that fact.

I love irony.

I did not read that far into it, I was going by the thread title. This business of the EU countries letting large numbers of people into their countries, people who are not like them, people who largely do not mix with the majority population, is a huge ongoing problem. So far I dont see anything that has been gained outside of some short term feelgoodism, and I see a huge potential for culture wars in the EU that never needed to happen, which will only happen after EU leaders went blind to their nations self interest. So far as I can see the masses were never in favor of these immigration wave, newcomers have been tolerated at best and not welcomed with open arms. How leaders thought it was a good idea to ignore the will of the people IDK.
maxdancona

Thu 4 Sep, 2014 10:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well, Hawkeye. You have the internet. Go and read about the history of the territory that is now Pakistan, and see if you can find why what you are saying is so funny.

And another thing for you to think about. You and I live thousands of miles away, across an ocean, from England, yet we are speaking in English. Why do you think that is?

0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 02:38 am
“Easy Meat”: Child Sex Slavery in the UK
http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/03/easy-meat-child-sex-slavery-in-the-uk/
Miller

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:37 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
It goes on in the USA tool. Though the liberals are convinced, its all in our imagination.
InfraBlue

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:11 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

It goes on in the USA tool. Though the liberals are convinced, its all in our imagination.

Yeah, and Murder, Inc. was a Jewish/Catholic endeavor, right?
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:21 pm
I will never understand how anyone could allow 1/100 of their body control their lives to destroy the life of another for a 10 second orgasm.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:57 am
In a >video interview< Oscar-nominated actress Samantha Morton has said she was sexually abused while in care as a teenager.

Quote:
Morton said she was moved to speak out following revelations in a report published last month that more than 1,400 young people were abused over a 16-year period in Rotherham.
[...]
Morton said her motive to finally reveal her past was that she didn’t want the Rotherham scandal to be written off as one bad example, but to show that abuse was commonplace.
Source for above quote
Miller

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:01 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Wives, girlfriends, children and dogs seem to be excessively abused by pro-football players in the US according to latest newspaper reports.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:11 am
@roger,
I've read this whole thread and I don't get that at all. The fact is that sexual predation isn't a matter of race so much as its a matter of society and men.

I find the number astounding, but it is the inactivity of the police that seems unresponsive enough to create a green light for the victimization of women is truly gobsmackingly obscene.

I find the constant mantra of race attached to it self-serving to the two racists who are also on this thread and a distraction from the crime. This isn't about "Muslim rapists", this is about a criminal enterprise that committed great violence on women and the police who let it go on. Anyone who puts the emphasis on race does it for the obvious reason - race.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:14 am
@maxdancona,
You've done a fine job of getting the discussion where it belongs: why did the police let a criminal enterprise that victimized 1,400 women go on for ten years?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:16 am
@maxdancona,
What was the religion of the cops who let this go on for 10 years? Why is the religion so much in the forefront?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:18 am
@Miller,
Are you going to blame this on "Pakistanis", too?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:19 am
@Pamela Rosa,
What a dismal life you lead. Shame on you.
0 Replies