Pregnancy And Permanent Residency In Norway?

evmns8

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 11:56 pm
Hey, I'm a filipina whos currently working as an au pair in Norway. I have a boyfriend and we recently found out that I'm pregnant with his child. We're wondering if there's a possibility I can gain permanent residency in Norway on the basis of this, but we'd like to get unequivocal confirmation first.

1. Can I get permanent residency in Norway on the basis that I have a Norwegian boyfriend and that I am pregnant with his child?

2. Will I receive financial aid? If so, how much and for how long?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,678 • Replies: 3

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:41 am
@evmns8,
Here is their government's immigration page on their website. You can probably find your answers there.

http://www.udi.no/en/
0 Replies

Ola Olson

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:34 am
@evmns8,
Yes you can get the permanent residency in Norway, the only thing you have to do is either get married or you can prove he is the one who is responsible for all this, then possibly you get the permission to live. Using the technology you can easily proves things.
0 Replies

personalinjury1

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 04:36 am
Hey..... legally you can get the permanent residency in Norway, However you need to get married..
0 Replies