Help! blocked friend's posts! Can't get tagged!

zuzuzu

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 04:00 pm
hi!

Okay. So you know how annoying facebook friends can get. Well, I blocked someone's nagging posts (he's in the family), and now I learn that he can't tag me in a post! I'm just missing from his list when he types my name in (@name) like we're not friends. He asked me if I had blocked him or something. I said noooo. I blamed facebook being stupid. Anywho! I go to his profile page and make sure we're friends AND that I'm following him. He writes on his post how weird this is, and I'm slowly dyiing.

When I visit his page and click on the arrow of one of his posts it says "I don't like this." There is no undo block choice. Any idea? (I want to avoid unfriending and refriending)

Update: I have also checked "view all blocked users" and there isn't anyone on the list. I remember choosing "hide all posts" on a facebook post. That's all.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,108 • Replies: 3
No top replies

zuzuzu

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 04:46 pm
@zuzuzu,
Update 2! I just learnt of newsfeed settings and sifted through the people I have hidden and I couldn't find him there either. Which was weird.

Can HE have somehow hidden something I've posted and that's why he can't find me? I know I chose to hide all his posts but he didn't show on the list and I can't find a way to return him to the list of people I want to follow -_-

Sooo confused right now.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:20 pm
@zuzuzu,
Can you see his posts if you go to his page?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:25 pm
Holy ****!

This sounds Serious!
0 Replies