Kiev is actually using WMD in Eastern Ukraine!

Marshal

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 07:36 am
Honestly, I couldn't just believe that absolute monsters are at the top of political hierarchy in Kiev, Ukraine. Can you imagine just that they are shelling the Stirol facilities in Gorlovka, Eastern Ukraine? Mind those are not some stray shells. They are well aware of what they are doing!
I used to be personally involved in the working out of safety measures at those exactly facilities. Be sure we did our job well! Still we are far from being Gods of course!! When the shell hits such facility you just can't evade leakage of deadly chemical substances! I mean highly toxical mononitrolchlorbenzol in the first run! Its effect on human beings results in oxygen starvation and inevitable death! And when the storage tank is ruined the minimal radius of this deadly effect is more than 300 km! Amounts to chemical war!
Officials in Kiev and the military big shots in Ukraine can't be unaware of the fact, I bet you! And so I come to the conclusion they are just trying to physically eliminate the populace of Eastern Ukraine. Now I see the motives of the locals we habitually cal separatists there. They are just trying to survive!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 875 • Replies: 0
No top replies