this is a long shot... any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 06:22 am
so i found a URL! maybe this will make everything easier. Smile

http://night-circus.tumblr.com/post/93990421615/mrmallarme-fire-and-light-you-step-into-a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey everyone,
so I found this piece of art on tumblr in the middle of this persons profile so i can't even get a URL for it... anyway, I really like it but have no clue on the title of the piece, author, etc.
description: it's an inverted castle that looks like it's floating away from the earth - on the "bottom" of the castle is a tent and a man who looks like a circus performer...
the piece is signed in the corner, but I honestly couldn't even tell you the first letter.
I know this isn't the greatest amount of information to go off of, but I'm hoping maybe someone more resourceful / knowledgeable than me may be able to help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 583 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 07:11 am
@sahmed711,
https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Sandman+by+Catrin+Welz-Stein+...&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=nB3mU5msBIWjyATihoLgDw&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=960&bih=473

Catrin Welz-Stein

0 Replies