bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
Aren't we lucky to get a retry because of the nature of Ebola not being so easy to spread? Irrational fear says I.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:30 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Listen your facts are good, your conspiracy stuff is for the birds.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:32 pm
@thack45,
Jeez.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:32 pm
@thack45,
Also, fluoride is put in drinking water in order to make civilians more submissive, the moon landing was staged, and all toilets have cameras in them
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Listen your facts are good, your conspiracy stuff is for the birds

Strange, considering your postings. So, explain why the 'conspiracy stuff' is for the birds?

I gues you haven't studied 'conspiarcy stuff' for the last 14 years?

please check the "Tavistock institute' for there is were 'public opinion' is 'made.'
One of them is let the people think 'there is no conspiracy'

There is indeed, a giant global conspiracy' , it exists for more then 6000 years. we are now inm it's endgame. it is called 'the work of ages'

But it really is too much for a few postings, it really is huge,

what you can do, and I am serious, is start to do your homework on this.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:38 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
What are you whining about. If you don't like hospitals, then don't go to one.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:38 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
Also, fluoride is put in drinking water in order to make civilians more submissive, the moon landing was staged, and all toilets have cameras in them

you are for 100% right, and indeed in the UK there are schools with cameras in all toilets!

It is even worse then you even can imagine!

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:40 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniamaomath,

I do sometimes wonder if you realize how completely nuts you are.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Based on?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't think you know thack45, bobsal. He doesn't wear tin hats, had a good sense of irony and uses it.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:56 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Based on?

Let's try a little experiment to see how in touch with reality you are (and I suppose this will also shed light on my own mind... although I don't take that too seriously). You made a prediction that this Ebola scare will lead to blue helmeted and armed UN troops making a show of force in New York City.

I say with confidence that this will never happen in our life times. If this does happen, I will accept this as proof that my understanding of reality is flawed.

I am willing to bet that this Ebola scare will fade away into history with no UN troops.

So make your prediction, when do you expect to see these UN troops.

Let's put a date on this so that we can prove whether I am correct about you being out of touch with reality.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Let's try a little experiment to see how in touch with reality you are (and I suppose this will also shed light on my own mind... although I don't take that too seriously). You made a prediction that this Ebola scare will lead to blue helmeted and armed UN troops making a show of force in New York City.

I say with confidence that this will never happen in our life times. If this does happen, I will accept this as proof that my understanding of reality is flawed.

I am willing to bet that this Ebola scare will fade away into history with no UN troops.

So make your prediction, when do you expect to see these UN troops.

Let's put a date on this so that we can prove whether I am correct about you being out of touch with reality.

Well, you have not answered my question.
Furthermore, remeber this, I WANT TO BE WRONG.
It is terrible what is coming!
I also can not put a date on it, but it will happen in our lifetime!
(presuming you are not 100!)

Putting an exact date is an impossibility.

But, look up "AGENDA 21' from the United Nations, and , if you study it closely, it will show you why is happening now what is happening now.
The U.N. is ALREADY BOSS IN U.S.A your presidents have betrayed you!!

This is what is coming, no kidding, calling me nuts is closing your eyes:

http://asset-3.soup.io/asset/3195/7083_32e2.jpeg

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:08 pm
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/agenda21.jpeg?w=750&h=572

Now go watching the following movies:

The Hunger Games 1 and 2, Divergence and equilibrium and you will see EXACTLY what the blueprint of the future will be!

Cheers!!!

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:13 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Well, you have not answered my question.
Furthermore, remeber this, I WANT TO BE WRONG.
It is terrible what is coming!

You are wrong. You are completely out of touch with reality.

I can test my view of reality by making predictions and then watching them come true in the short term. This is one way I know that I am reasonably in touch with reality. You should do the same... make some predictions based on your view of reality. Then check to see if your predictions come true.

UN troops in the streets of NY, is such a test. If in the next month there are UN troops in the streets of NYC. I will know that my understand of reality was incorrect.

This is my prediction... there will be no UN troops in the streets of NYC, not next week, nor next month, nor in the next ten years.

Tell me how will you assure yourself that you are not completely out of touch with reality. Between you and I, one of us is nuts... and I am willing to test which of our views of reality is correct.

Silly pictures won't do it. Use your ideas about reality to make a prediction that we can then test by a certain date.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are wrong. You are completely out of touch with reality.

I can test my view of reality by making predictions and then watching them come true in the short term. This is one way I know that I am reasonably in touch with reality. You should do the same... make some predictions based on your view of reality. Then check to see if your predictions come true.

UN troops in the streets of NY, is such a test. If in the next month there are UN troops in the streets of NYC. I will know that my understand of reality was incorrect.

This is my prediction... there will be no UN troops in the streets of NYC, not next week, nor next month, nor in the next ten years.

Tell me how will you assure yourself that you are not completely out of touch with reality. Between you and I, one of us is nuts... and I am willing to test which of our views of reality is correct.

Silly pictures won't do it. Use your ideas about reality to make a prediction that we can then test by a certain date.

pff I do see yourself trying to convince you it is not true!

problem is, once it is true it is too late!

I didn't only put pictures up!

I referred you to "Agenda 21" start studying it.

also do study the "Haegelian Dialectic' and 'gradualism'

Might open your eyes to the, indeed very scary, reality.

You are a case of 'cognitive dissoance', look it up!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Must you keep quoting Q?
Many or most of us have him on ignore.

If any of us want to see what he said, all we have to do is click on the little green letters that show you replying to him.
Many or most of us aren't interested in the feeding.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:19 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Must you keep quoting Q?
Most of us have him on ignore.

If any of us want to see what he said, all we have to do is click on the little green letters that show you replying to him.
Many or most of us aren't interested in the feeding.

fear and protection of one's world view. That is what is going on.
And really funny to see how you write to 'know' nearly everyone here.

Bit stupid statement in my book.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:19 pm
@ossobuco,
Sorry
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:23 pm
@ossobuco,
He's joking about Sept 11 being an inside job?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
He's joking about Sept 11 being an inside job?

No, it is true, How can it be else?

0 Replies