A physician orders 400,000 U of penicillin V PO 16h

Germlat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 07:58 pm
@chai2,
If you think the average high-school kid would have to cut and paste this crap ...you're a little dumb moron. Even my kids can do this. Don't direct your stupidity to me anymore. You're not smart enough for me to argue with. Take your little BSN and learn a little more.
chai2

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 08:04 pm
@Germlat,
Ok, I guess I really give up.

I ask a simply question "what?" Then nicely explain I didn't understand your meaning. I don't know what you mean by reading between the lines, or calling me a nurse....or now saying I have a BSN.

Again, all I was trying to say was that U doesn't directly relate to ml.

All I'm getting in return are unrelated comments, where you're getting angier and angier, and further and further away from explaining what you were originally saying.

Plus, calling me names, which doesn't bother me personally, but I'm not understanding why you're doing it.

Anyway, I'm moving on. I won't bother you anymore. Sorry if I did something to annoy you. I wasn't meaning to, really.

Edit
Oh wait...you edited it again before I posted. Changing calling me a dumb little moron, to saying "if......Then you're a dumb little moron."

The original statement was just calling me a dumb little moron.
I guess I can't bothered at all if you're putting conditions on it.

Again, seriously, I'm sorry if I made you angry. Although I don't understand how.
Germlat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 08:16 pm
@chai2,
I did the best with the question I had to work with. You instead extrapolated it was Insulin and you attacked my process rather than asking clarification from the OP. You're a petty jerk. To top it off you couldn't even offer a viable solution.
chai2

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 08:23 pm
@Germlat,
I didn't attack you Germat, or your process.

I'm sorry you took it that way.
Obviously you're very sensitive about this. I can see that.

Please stop insulting me. I'm not insulting you.

Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 10:19 am
@chai2,
Because...the first thing I SAID( look back on the post) was to make sure the administered dose was in ml. Did you miss that? So you enjoy antagonizing someone's logic , then get offended. You passive-aggressive little miss. You didn't even attempt to answer the question or provide an equation. How cute of you.
chai2

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:04 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat, I have apologized 3 times now.

What is it that you want of me?

If it's to be able to say some last negative thing or insult to me, please, take the opportunity.

I won't respond again, as you can take making a final post regarding the above sentence as a 4th apology and/or amends from me.

If you don't make that final post, I'll take it that you've accepted the 3 times I've seriously, and in all honestly said, "I'm sorry", and we can be good.

That makes it a win/win for you, and I can't do any better for you than that.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:08 pm
@chai2,
Ok then...maybe it didn't seem like an apology before. If this is that, were all good. Sorry I called you names...I perceived it as passive-aggressive and I'd rather take a punch in the face than that.
0 Replies