Ukrainian kids are being exploited for exemptions of donor organs for transplantation needs overseas

Olegn

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 05:32 am
There are now monstrous unthinkable things occurring in wake of war in eastern Ukraine! Kids are targets in this war! Government military units are not only shelling and bombing schools, hospitals and orphanages they are hunting on our kids aiming exemption of their organs for rich patients in the USA!!
My wife working in one of orphanages for small kids aged under 12, told me how it actually was there when government units entered the city of Slavyansk. The personnel thought that the military would leave them alone and concentrate only on arrests of the male population of the city. Alas! They were wrong! Whole team of some suspicious "civilian experts" visited the orphanage, some of them spoke only English! They examined all the kids and distributed them into some groups. Then part of children was taken away for some unknown destination without any explanations. My wife who's rather a fluent speaker of English heard some "experts" discussing ways of "the most rapid delivery of the donor organs into California"! It was clear Yankees are using our kids, the healthiest of them, as spare parts just for rich Americans!
During WWII Hitler butchers were pumping blood out of kids for their wounded soldiers and they also made very expensive handbags out of human skin as well! Now in Ukraine it's even worse, I think!! It drives me mad just to think about it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 08:19 am
@Olegn,
"It was clear Yankees are using our kids, the healthiest of them, as spare parts just for rich Americans!......."

Yes! I have seen it myself! Only yesterday, I witnessed an elderly American tourist run past me in Oxford Street, wearing a young boy's head and body!

It's TRUE!

To fool everyone, he was even dressed in school uniform and putting on an English accent!

0 Replies