Justice

JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 07:36 am
@Buttermilk,
The two situations are not even close, BM.
Buttermilk

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:02 am
@JTT,
WTF is not close? Because it's 200 women as opposed to 1? The former is a serial rapist but whether it is 1 or 100 rape is serious and I think you're deflecting so I will ask you a simpler question:

When it comes to rape if 20 women are raped do they have a right to kill the perpetrator of those rapes thereby taking justice in their own hands as opposed to going through objective arbitration?
wmwcjr

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 04:28 pm
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk" wrote:
A dead criminal's brain will no longer comprehend the agony of these victims.

Many, if not most, criminals never even begin to comprehend the agony of their victims. As a black man, do you believe that many members of the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacists eventually experience remorse? Come on, get real!
JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 06:51 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Because it's 200 women as opposed to 1?

Clearly that's part of it. There's also the fact that these women were being denied justice when they DID attempt that route.
maxdancona

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:49 pm
@JTT,
In my opinion, if that is the case, then this story is tragedy all around.

There is no justice in a lynching.
JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Says the supporter of USA drones, USA terrorism, USA war crimes, USA piracy, USA torture, USA rape, USA pillaging, USA death squads, USA torture chambers, USA illegal rendition, ... .

"If you are going to reject Oralloy's pathological hatred, then reject it outright. Otherwise you have no right to complain if you are tied to it."
maxdancona

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:04 pm
@JTT,
If I have supported any of those things, please post the links?

It is funny you should allude to that other thread here. You are my Oralloy (i.e. Oralloy is to Finn and JTT is to Max).

JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:07 pm
@maxdancona,
"If you are going to reject (usa's myriad crimes) then reject it outright. Otherwise you have no right to complain if you are tied to it."
maxdancona

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:10 pm
@JTT,
Again, asshole. If you are going to make this personal attack, then provide a link to where I support any of the things you are accusing me of supporting.

You are an extremist fool. You are the Oralloy of the left.
JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:23 pm
@maxdancona,
You support all these USA crimes, Max, with your silence. As you advised Finn, if you don't condemn them outright and completely you are tied to them.
maxdancona

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:27 pm
@JTT,
JTT and Oralloy, hmmm I hadn't thought about how similar you two are before today. But in hindsight it isn't that surprising for you to jump in to defend him.

And just to show you that I am holding to my own statement...

JTT is an extremist fool. I categorically reject his hateful nonsense.

There are you happy now?
JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:31 pm
@maxdancona,
You are losing it, Max. You got yourself in a right pickle and you are scrambling, big time, in a vain effort to extricate yourself.

I have jumped in to defend Oralloy?!?!

I'm the one who condemns the vicious crimes of the USA while you support them with your silence, your lame shoot the messenger rhetoric, with your, as Maxdancona puts it, your way way way less than adequate condemnation of the evil the USA heaps upon the world's poor.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Again, asshole. If you are going to make this personal attack,

Hello, earth to Max, calling Max.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
@wmwcjr,
It's just like some white people on discussion forums to transform something into a discussion about race and they say "blacks always pull the race card!" lol

Since you're pretty ignorant I was referring to I am mostly discussing the post-traumatic issues rape victims face which may endure for some years of their life. Whereas perpetrators of rape, if killed have no way to rehabilitate, nor acknowledge the heinous crimes they've committed. Killing someone overrides the judicial system thereby taking law into the citizens hands.

If people could kill based on feelings and emotions do you know how many whites would be dead right now? Since you brought up race what if we sentence the descendants of slave owners which is about 70% of white folks today, for the crimes of their fore parents would that be just? Or what about killing every single klan member or white supremacist in America for parading the streets using racial slurs? Or how about killing every klan member for associating with an organization that had its hand in murder?

There is a reason we have an impartial system to deal with the vile of society because anarchy, not justice, would be the foundation of law if we were allowed to take justice in our hands.
Buttermilk

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 10:01 am
@JTT,
Did you not read the OP these women are a part of a caste system of course they wouldn't receive justice. That is like someone who lives in Beverly Hills or Palos Verdes who calls 911 and gets a quicker response as opposed to someone that lives in Compton or Watts. The Indian Caste system is about the have's and have not's. But that doesn't mean that killing is the means to where they receive justice because what then? They still live in a society that is unjust to them even though they killed a lawless perpetrator of injustice.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 10:03 am
@maxdancona,
That is exactly the point. There are criminals who commit crimes that they themselves have been victims of. There are some who aren't cognizant of their crimes that just commit it on impulse. I believe in our constitution and I believe in a system where criminals are fairly tried, and the retribution swift and fair.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:03 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
@wmwcjr,
It's just like some white people on discussion forums to transform something into a discussion about race and they say "blacks always pull the race card!" lol

Okay, so maybe my little analogy was flawed. So what? Maybe if you had a chronic sleep disorder, your thinking wouldn't always be clear, either. Well, actually, your thinking probably isn't clear right now.

I have never said, "Blacks always pull the race card." Next time, instead of going ahead and making an unfounded assumption about someone you don't even know, ask for a clarification. Like a typical forum "big mouth," you personally attack someone you don't even know. Who knows, perhaps I could have been an ally. I felt sorry for you when you first started posting.

Buttermilk wrote:
Since you're pretty ignorant

Since you're pretty rude and completely lack civility, you little jackass, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in the forum as you go about constantly hurling personal insults hither and yon like a spoiled juvenile instead of making compelling arguments. But you won't get anywhere. You'll just be another A2K clown -- someone to be laughed at instead of being taken seriously. So, go play in your sandbox now. Perhaps Glitterbag will give you a lollipop if you stay out of the street. Lash would probably give you a spanking for misbehaving, but that would probably turn you on.

Oh, I almost forgot. Ask Romeo to join you in your sandbox. You two would make a great pair!
Romeo Fabulini

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:15 am
Quote:
Article quote: Narayane is a dalit, an "untouchable", at the bottom of the caste ladder.

Yeah that just shows what a sickening heathen religion Hinduism is with its 'caste system'.
Gandhi was supposed to be a good man, but he let it go on..
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:01 am
@wmwcjr,
"I have never said, "Blacks always pull the race card."

I never said you in particular, I'm referring to THEY as in the common opinion.

"Like a typical forum "big mouth," you personally attack someone you don't even know. Who knows, perhaps I could have been an ally. I felt sorry for you when you first started posting."

See above. I never said you, I said THEY but since you feel the need to say this have at it. I'm not looking for allies here.

"Since you're pretty rude and completely lack civility, you little jackass, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in the forum as you go about constantly hurling personal insults hither and yon like a spoiled juvenile instead of making compelling arguments. But you won't get anywhere. You'll just be another A2K clown -- someone to be laughed at instead of being taken seriously. So, go play in your sandbox now. Perhaps Glitterbag will give you a lollipop if you stay out of the street. Lash would probably give you a spanking for misbehaving, but that would probably turn you on. "

Lash is a dumb **** IMO that is still trying to figure out "black culture."
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:02 am
@wmwcjr,
It's just like some white people on discussion forums to transform something into a discussion about race and they (not wmwcjr) say "blacks always pull the race card!" lol
0 Replies