Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 03:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, you know, Frank

Dontcha?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 03:51 pm
@neologist,
Nope, I don't.

And I suspect you will duck telling me...just as you are ducking acknowledging you were wrong about proving negative assertions.

C'mon, Neo...you are better than this. Don't do it.
neologist

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
http://able2know.org/topic/248188-7#post-5921733
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:09 pm
@neologist,

Okay.

John, you said:

Quote:
And your are such a fence sitter you have a permanant imprint on your butt that says, "AMERICAN FENCE COMPANY INC."

Forgetting for a second that you do not know how to spell permanent...you cannot prove that I have a permanent imprint on my ass that says, "AMERICAN FENCE COMPANY INC."

Are ya satisfied, Neo?

giujohn

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

It takes a fool would pretend to know that.

ya know frunk i may not pay close attenytion to muy spelling typos but you should talk...your composition blows man
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 06:04 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

It takes a fool would pretend to know that.

ya know frunk i may not pay close attenytion to muy spelling typos but you should talk...your composition blows man

Touche'! You got me on that one, John. Good catch...and you are correct.

I meant to write "Only a fool would pretend to know that." It was an error...an unforced error. Missing something like that shows carelessness...and shows that I did not care enough about what I was writing to give it the attention it deserved.

The fact that you picked it up shows that you can edit. Why not pay closer attention to your own essays and comments...so that you show them the respect you want others to have for them.
neologist

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 08:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Are ya satisfied, Neo?
Like butter on my toast, Frank.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 02:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Missing something like that shows carelessness...and shows that I did not care enough about what I was writing to give it the attention it deserved.

The fact that you picked it up shows that you can edit. Why not pay closer attention to your own essays and comments...so that you show them the respect you want others to have for them.

Asked and answered frank.
0 Replies

Joona

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:49 pm
@giujohn,
Woah i really waited more from that tittle.
And i have maaby points against your opinion but i just dont want to fight with haters. Maybe you could get some information before posting your opinion.
0 Replies

Joona

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:54 pm
@giujohn,
And how many people is taking old testament literately?
Forbitten tree is just meaning that human wanted knowledge even thought God had forbitten it from them.
0 Replies

Joona

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:56 pm
@giujohn,
And generaly beliefs and religions have got our civilization only forwards until they clashed and they made hatered.
giujohn

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:25 pm
@Joona,
Uh yeah...do you come with a translator?
0 Replies

legendaryjosh

Reply Sat 16 May, 2015 12:15 pm
@giujohn,
you have to reliase that god allows evil he doesnt actually cause it. the devil causes it. god lets the devil hang around to let people see a need for him through the devils affliction. god is around everything that has been discovered by mankind over years was already put in the bible. if men was alright without god then we wouldnt have so many wars and problem. by not wanting god we really do need him. perfection and security is want comes to us when we follow gods word.
0 Replies