The sun doesn't produce skin cancer, sunscreens do!

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:47 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
yep, its me. with the actual facts. whether you can read or not is of no concern. The other folks hve got your number also. Ive just got the counter data that debunks your Symmsian fellatio
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 04:46 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 04:53 pm
@jespah,
Brilliant!
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 05:02 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
man o man.

Evidently, on your planet, irony is like coppery only reddish in colour.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:54 am
@contrex,
Quote:
Evidently, on your planet, irony is like coppery only reddish in colour.

it really seems you can't do any better, can you?
Anyway, my guess you haven't studied the electric sun.
So much more rational than fusion and what other bollocks do you have?!
giujohn

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 01:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Anyway, my guess you haven't studied the electric sun.

Where exactly do you plug the sun in? (must be one long F*&%^& cord!)
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 05:06 pm
@giujohn,
you don't plug it in, its solar powered
giujohn

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:03 pm
@farmerman,
oooooh!
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 04:15 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I honestly belive is complete fringe science. And there are more facts that claim that the unverse in gravity powered. And that electrical currents inthe universe are a by product of the effects of metals at inmense gravity pressures on a fusion system. I went on reading al this things about electric cosmology so i can have a reasonable discussion with you.

So here is my first shot using the electic cosmology theory proving that even the solar plasmasproduce xray, uv rays and gamma rays

"We propose a model for stellar binary systems consisting of a magnetic and a non-magnetic white-dwarf pair which is powered principally by electrical energy. Sirius, the nearest and brightest star, has a partner, Sirius B, a tiny white-dwarf. The trouble is, when we look at Sirius B through Chandra, an X-ray telescope, it appears much brighter. How could this be?Astronomers try to explain this in terms of gravity, claiming that particles fall into Sirius B so fast that the collisions emit X-rays. But charged particles don't care about gravity, so the real answer is probably more simple. Nature abhors inefficiency, so she uses electric currents to produce X-rays, just as the medical profession does. This occurs as well with uv rays and gamma rays on other so called gravity models applied to stars in our universe"

Extracted from Electric Universe by David Talbot and Wallace Thornhil

So current electric cosmology defenders agree that our sun produces uv rays. They come from the only star in our neighborhood and are one of the proven sources of cancer.
farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:13 pm
@luismtzzz,
Quahog ignores spectroscopy of the sun . We see many isotopes of He and H at about 85%. Look like fusion to me
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:05 pm
In the past nobody worried about the sun, but now we're always being told to cover up and screen up.
Is it a different sun nowadays or what?
luismtzzz

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:49 pm
@farmerman,
Indeed. Whole electric cosmology ignores many already explained nature events. It is a really interesant point of view about the estructure of universe but as any other scietifical theory it has to battle the scrutiny of the scientifical community. It simply does not explain everything. Gravity powered cosmology does not does it either but explains things way better.

Quahog denies in other posts scientifical method. It intrigues me how can he support a scientifical theory that is battling it´s way threw using precisely scientifical method. There are many serious sceintist investigating this ideas. But string theorist are far more close to a good explanation than the electric guys.

Electric cosmology theory fails to explain basic topics like how light is deformed by gravity. Electric cosmology implies the necesity of two huge electromagnetic fields powering the universe. Such energy should be then universal, but studies of the universe radiation backstage shows that there is one hot spot where the universe begun.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:21 am
@luismtzzz,
Quote:
and are one of the proven sources of cancer.

Really? then answer the things I stated:

And how come that the people get skin cancer on places where the sun doesn't shine?
How come there is more skincancer at places with less sun, than on places with lots of sun?
How come skincancer increased when sunscreens where introduced?
How come there is more skincancer with people who work indoors, and less skincancer ate people who work outdoors in the sun (lifeguards e.g.)?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:26 am
@luismtzzz,
universe gravity powered?
then you agree there is a perpetuum mobile!

Of course it is called 'fringe science', it has too, so it is demonised,.

everything in the mainstream science is wrong or extremely biased.

'science' isn't ment to find things out at all, it here to surpress the real things.

but ah well people want to hang on to their belief system.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:44 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
In the past nobody worried about the sun, but now we're always being told to cover up and screen up.
Is it a different sun nowadays or what?

no, but it is very lucrative to the sunscreen companies and offcourse it is used to make people sick (cancer)
farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 04:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
With the insane postings of Quahog, worldtraveler, kiuku, and Herald, it appears our new nut crop is coming along nicely
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:36 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I think you are right. No one was diagnosed with skin cancer in the 1500s. That means it's a recent invention. But it's a conspiracy by doctors to cut off parts of your skin that they can then use in some secret ritual.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:02 am
Quote:
Quehon said: it is very lucrative to the sunscreen companies and offcourse it is used to make people sick (cancer)

If sunscreen is dangerous why don't the government ban it?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 12:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If sunscreen is dangerous why don't the government ban it?

Are you kidding me? Since when is the government interested in our health?
They allow: gmo, msm, fluoride, aspartame and so on and so forth.
The government is in the business of killing us! (soft killing).
btw the goverment is a company! I have started a thread about the usa not being a country. It is about that.very important!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 12:22 pm
And don't forget governments allow the sale of aluminium pots and pans, and aluminium food and drink cans, even though microscopic flakes of aluminium have been found in the brains of Alzheimers victims.
(For that reason I switched to using non-aluminium saucepans and frying pans long ago)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:56:09