The sun doesn't produce skin cancer, sunscreens do!

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 09:53 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The sun is, however, a giant fusion reactor. And it will cause cancer through UV rays. You're just too contrarian to admit it.

lol, you are quite something!
So I have to admit to nonsense?
riiiiiiiiigggggggggggthtt!

Now, have you seen the links I put up about the sun being electrical in nature?

I know......................of course not.

But (repeat after me) you're just to conn....

yes, very good indeed Wink
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 09:54 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
This bullshit thread can use a sound track . . .

you can better leave, me thinkls

This lady protest too much.................
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 09:58 am
@Quehoniaomath,
you do? I thought you loved the attention
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 09:59 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quahog needs to meet with gungasnake who is our original "Electric Universe" artiste.
I think Quahog would buy a lft hand monkey wrench if it appeared on George Noori's show at 3AM
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:21 am
@parados,
I'm still waiting for a reply from the nether regions where the sun don't shine. Is it real dark there Q? Moist?

parados wrote:

Quote:
And how come that the people get skin cancer on places where the sun doesn't shine?

Why would people that live where the sun doesn't shine need to use sunscreen?

Perhaps you can relate some anecdotes from personal experience about being where the sun doesn't shine and why you would use sunscreen. Does it act as lube?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:24 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Furthermore the sun itself is COLD

I know how bizarre it sound, but think about it.

Where your head is is dark and warm so obviously that means light is cold.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Now, have you seen the links I put up about the sun being electrical in nature?

He is actually right about this; the earth is heated by means of a cable 93 million miles long which also serves to tether the Earth in its so-called 'orbit' as the brainwashed scientists insist on calling it. It isn't an accident that the people who really run the show are called the Illuminati. The problem is going to be when the bill comes.

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:39 am
@Setanta,
Thank you for the earworm. That one kicked out Que Sera, Sera.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:13 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
"Ad hominem (Latin) means “against the man”. As the name suggests, it is a literary term that involves commenting on or against an opponent to undermine him instead of his arguments."

This would apply if you had an argument. So the only thing left to comment on is the writer.
These responses are NOT arguments:

it really really isa wrong.

No it is not

Nope, YOU have it all backwards.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:37 pm
@giujohn,
I think this is Robert having a private joke. Notice the areas of his opinions are those about which E. A. Poe has written
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:51 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
This would apply if you had an argument. So the only thing left to comment on is the writer.
These responses are NOT arguments:

it really really isa wrong.

No it is not

Nope, YOU have it all backwards.

I agree with that. so?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:52 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
He is actually right about this; the earth is heated by means of a cable 93 million miles long which also serves to tether the Earth in its so-called 'orbit' as the brainwashed scientists insist on calling it. It isn't an accident that the people who really run the show are called the Illuminati. The problem is going to be when the bill comes.

man o man.
so, you haven't researched any ot this and fill your gaps in with nonsense.
no one is talking about cables but you. Show us something doesn't it?

well, so be it.
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:53 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
So...your use of the term Ad hominem is incorrect...not unlike most of your posts.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:55 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
So...your use of the term Ad hominem is incorrect...not unlike most of your posts.

that is an other Ad hominem again. what else is new?
maybe ehh try some good arguments, girly?! Wink
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:55 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
that dutch clown hS OBVIOUSLY NEVER EVEN GOTTEN CLOSE TO SEISMIC DATA. He only looks at P waves and hs forgotten the s nd l. (course I stopped listening when he was paraphrasing Vellikovski)
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:57 pm
fm again?

I love it!

Quote:
User ignored (view)
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Yeah... trying a good argument on you would be as useful as a pay toilet on a diarrhea ward.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:03 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Yeah... trying a good argument on you would be as useful as a pay toilet on a diarrhea ward.

LOL

You now really are getting frustrated.

how many problems do you really have?

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:12 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Oh Q...frustrated? I think if anyone here was to be psychoanalyzed based on their posts it would seem to me that you would ring the bell with regard to frustration...and I would suspect based on my knowledge of the subject, it had something to do with your toilet training...hence the reference. Put the computer on hold for a minute and go ask mom how it went...you may find some insight into your frustration!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:13 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Oh Q...frustrated? I think if anyone here was to be psychoanalyzed based on their posts it would seem to me that you would ring the bell with regard to frustration...and I would suspect based on my knowledge of the subject, it had something to do with your toilet trainin...hence the reference. Put the computer on hold for a minute and go ask mom how it went...you may find some insight into your frustration!

Oh well.
The usual suspects again. Nothing new here. move along.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn

Oh my god!! You are college educated!! sorry sorry sorry sorry

bye brrrrrrrrrrrrr pffff
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:52:19