Whadya say we all put coldjoint on ignore?

Butrflynet

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:22 pm
@coldjoint,
As your mom probably once said, "so if Bob decides to jump off a bridge, you'll just trot along with him because if he can do it, so can you?"

I was under the impression you took pride in your ability to think for yourself.
coldjoint

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
if Bob decides to jump off a bridge, you'll just trot along with him because if he can do it, so can you?"

In this case where ideas above a childs paygrade are avoided with no reason other than the ideas are different, and in such a way, is bullying. My mother also told me what to do with bullies.
cicerone imposter

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:48 pm
@coldjoint,
You,
Quote:
My mother also told me what to do with bullies.

What about brainless idiots like you? Have you ever had an original thought or idea? Your overload of Obama bull shyt is not only tiresome, boring, and brainless, but it shows you to be a moron of the worst kind. You don't have the ability to think on your own or to search for the truth; that's what you prove with your posts.

coldjoint

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What about brainless idiots like you?

A lot of them have over 85,000 posts.
hawkeye10

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 11:44 pm
We just did this a couple of weeks ago about Pamela Rosa.

Can I be next?

This just goes to prove my point that we cant handle free speech anymore....too thin skinned and too stupid.
cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 12:28 am
@coldjoint,
ice brain wrote,
Quote:
A lot of them have over 85,000 posts.

Okay, ice brain, copy and paste from any of my 'over 85,000 posts' to show I've lied, didn't present a reasonable opinion, or posted brainless bull shyt.

Happy hunting, you ******* brainless idiot!
raprap

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 12:31 am
@hawkeye10,
It is a mistake to ignore ColdDope, and apparently Pamela Rose, on ignore, if only because free speech demonstrates the sage words of Samuel Clements.

Quote:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Rap
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 03:02 am
@hawkeye10,
As usual, you are attempting to make an idiotic connection between the right to speak, and some authoritarian demand that you be listened to. Putting someone on ignore doesn't impair their ability to express their hate, or their idiocy (as in your case), or their dull-witted polemic. Free speech means only that, that you are free to speak. It doesn't mean anyone has to listen to the drivel you spout.
coldjoint

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It doesn't mean anyone has to listen to the drivel you spout.

You got that right, blowhole.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:54 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
didn't present a reasonable opinion

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 09:13 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This just goes to prove my point that we cant handle free speech anymore....too thin skinned and too stupid.

Emasculation. We are becoming the worlds doormat.
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 04:04 pm
CJ represents about the worst in right-wing posters. He adds virtually nothing to any of the discussions.

I find him very easy to ignore without formally putting him on ignore.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 04:15 pm
@Advocate,
Frankly I just vote down all of his posts. I only have to se them once that way.
cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 04:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Thanks for the favor! LOL None is more than enough! I peek in once-in-awhile just to prove he's all hat and no cattle.

Quote:
Description of a person that is all talk and no substance; full of big talk but lacking action; a person who cannot back up his/her words; a fake; a...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Frankly I just vote down all of his posts. I only have to se them once that way.

I'm happy for you Boob.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s974.gif
0 Replies

raprap

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 03:21 am
Just like the previous post with every infantile ColdDoperino post, the ColdDope just manages to insert another foot in his mouth---it makes me wonder how many feet the ColdDope has----or weather he just grows another foot to await insertion.

Moreover as Bobsal said the best practice is just to vote Doperino's posts down rather than a blanket ignore--thataway you only have to see the ColdDope's idiocy once. And under the rule that even a blind pig might find an acorn that would allow for the unlikely potential that the Doperino might even post something pertinent.

Rap
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 11:45 am
@raprap,
Quote:
or weather

Genius.
raprap

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Mea Culpa ColdDoperino--Whether.

Rap
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 06:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Here here!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 5 Jun, 2014 06:41 am
@raprap,
I actually have voted exactly one of his post up. He used a source that was using fact and evidence to make a point and it wasn't a RW rant/blog. One acorn in a pile of random loose nuts.