NEED HELP TO SOLVE BULLYING PROBLEM

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 10:22 pm
hey guys..i am new to this but i have a lot to say. well,a lot has been going on the past year and a half. I have been in and out of mental hospitals for many reasons but the main one was i was bullied. i was called gay and "faggot" this guy my sisters ex-boyfreind and one of two best friends friend and former boy friend. Well before the hospital and after i told my cousin and friend that he bullied me and he decided to go on his side instead of mine when we have helped my cousin so much because his mom has been struggling and i just cant seem to get over it because he constantly still talks about CAmeron (bully) in front of me and he knows i hate it ...much more has happened about how he bullied me but i just cant seem to get over it ...HELp soon as possible?

any response will help ...if you view it please reply
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,075 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 07:03 am
@gorman15578,
What do your counselors say? You do have counselors who are following your progress after your release from the hospital, right?

Contact them and talk to them. It's why they get paid.
gorman15578

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 08:33 pm
@jespah,
Well I dont go to them anymore they say just dont worry about him and he is someone that just wants to get a rise
jespah

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 06:35 am
@gorman15578,
Maybe go back to them, as they understand you far better than random people on Internet message boards ever will. They are also right.
0 Replies

sarahisa

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 11:49 pm
@gorman15578,
First of all, I want to say that I get how hard it is to be bullied. What I've learned from my personal experience is that you need to get rid of negativity in your life. If someone doesn't respect your feelings and talks about someone that's been bullying you then don't surround yourself with that person.

You have to be and keep positive. Be proud of you are because someone out there will find you beautiful as you are and accept you.
0 Replies

skittalion

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 01:03 pm
@gorman15578,
We need more information. What specifically happened. What do you want to change.
cdog121201

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 06:13 pm
@gorman15578,
wow, i am sorry to hear that. I would go back to those counselors if the bullying continues. I would also tell parents and any other responsible adults you can trust. Especially in school, if that is mainly where the bullying is taking place.
0 Replies

cdog121201

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 02:15 pm
@skittalion,
not to be rude, but I don't think a victim of bullying would actually WANT to RELIVE the horrible times.
0 Replies