Bleaching hair but already had bleach in my hair from before.. with some color..

mvrisol

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 10:29 am
So I bleached parts of my hair about 2 years ago and then dyed the blonde parts hot pink and my hair is growing out, and it faded away, now its a blonde/really light pink. I'm going to bleach half of my whole hair (half brown and half blonde) and im not sure what to do to the old bleached parts in my hair. should I bleach on top of it and then use a blonde hair color/toner to get the blonde I want or should I use something like color oops on the whole entire side I want to bleach and then bleach it on top then add the hair color/toner that I want?

*The old blonde/pink-ish part in my hair is almost gone.. its at a point where it looks like a really low ombre (the pinker parts of my hair is in the middle of my natural brown hair and the tips that are turning blonde again..)*

jespah

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 11:11 am
@mvrisol,
I would recommend going to a hairdresser and having them take care of this, at least to start. You'll get better results, and they'll take care of your hair. You've probably got some dryness and damage (bleach will do that). So spend a few bucks (there's no reason for you to return; just go the one time) and get it done up right.
0 Replies