sootica

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 08:30 am
I was wondering if ,with the most recent feature, why you have made it most recent comments on statuses? Please could we revert to just most recent statuses as it might just as well be top stories with statuses appearing from days ago. If i want to check on a status I can find it again but I fear I am missing out on statuses that I may wish to see if all I see is reappearing statuses just because someone made a comment! Also it constantly rearranges stuff so I am unable to look back at things so easily. Very frustrating seeing things over and over again when i'm expecting to see the most recent stuff not yesterdays news!! Thanx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,319 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 11:07 am
@sootica,
This is not official Facebook help. We cannot make the changes you're requesting.

I also highly doubt that even official Facebook help will make those changes, either. You'll need to get in line after the other 1,300,000,000 users. I hope you brought a book to read while you're waiting.
sootica

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 11:45 pm
@jespah,
do you have a link to an official help centre? I feel the need to vent to the powers that be. And perhaps I'm not the only one who feels this way. It only takes one person to change the world (even if only a small part of it). They might be waiting for 3000 people to complain and I could be that one!!
Thanx.
jespah

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:12 am
@sootica,
https://www.facebook.com/help/

But it's far more likely to be - no lie - at least 30 million people complaining (which would still be less than 2 1/2 % of all accounts). Facebook is a surprisingly small company, which means that they rarely look at individual issues unless the person complaining is a major league star with a lot of followers. George Takei will get service from them; so will Barack Obama's social media team. Chris Hemsworth or the like might, too (he's got about 100,000 followers as of the writing of this post). Less than that? You're mainly on your own and, as you realized, you need to be one person aggregating with a LOT more people to be heard at all.
0 Replies